Reviews for Danny
messy chapter 15 . 1/19/2005
kk. at least u updated!
Star Studded Diamond chapter 15 . 1/19/2005
Great chapter. I love the way you write. It's always so interesting, and I never get bored. Great job!
DragonAiua chapter 15 . 1/19/2005
I'm jsut glad you updated ;-) and I loved the chapter, despite it's stature compared to other's of this story. It fits...and well, she is still alive ;-) that helps too.
Bananalogic chapter 15 . 1/19/2005
change is good, it makes things interesting and keeps things going. besides, you can always go back and edit stuff. luv hannah banana
unfeminine wiles chapter 15 . 1/19/2005
update soon please, b/c this chapter didn't really do much to satisfy my curiosity.
unfeminine wiles chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
oh wow. cool story, update soon!
DragonAiua chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
whatever you do...don't stop now!
Magenta Luna chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
wohooa... you finally updated! although nothing much happened in the chapter , I say its stil great to know that you updated.
Bananalogic chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
gah! what is it with peoples and cliffies today. but i have no doubt that you'll have some fantastic way to get danny out of there. i'm really happy you decided to update. the plot of this is so unique it's a nice refresher. update again. luv hannah banana
Sara Kay chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
Hey, I can't believe I'm doing this, but here it goes: Ok, you worte the story Samantha, and I want you to update, please? I'm dying to know what's gonna happen. Sorry I had to post this, I'm desperate. I like this story as well, but not better than "Samantha" :p

*Sara Kay
Hotkitty chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
damn, he's not gonna kill her is he? NO NOT DANNY! U CANT KILL DANNY ELSE I'LL KILL U! hehe, well i cant kill u but i'll scream murder! grrh. i WUV THIS FIC1 plz update soon, it sin my favourites i luv it so much :D. UPDATE SOON PURR LEZ! Also, if u get tim,e, do u reckon u could check out my fic, Hunter? i'd be weally gwateful hehe...anywayz UPDATE SOON! MATT ROX MY SOX *drools*
Death Princess chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
Yep definiteli nt lukin gud 4 her...i wonder how she'll get outa this 1! UPDATE SOON!
annon chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
Cliffy? argh, she can't die, stupid mitch, hopefully he feels some remorse and lets go of her!
LimeJuiceTub chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
Wow! Hope you get the next chapter up soon coz I can't wait to find out how exactly you prevent Danny from being suffocated to death! :) Keep up the great work! :)
fresh-chica chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
HELLO! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SAMANTHA STORY? DANNY'S GREAT AND ALL, BUT SAMANTHA IS MY FAVORITE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE A MILLION YEARS AND AT FIRST ME AND MY SIS THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! BUT THANK GOD YOU'RE NOT SEEING YOU UPDATED ON DANNY! PLEASE UPDATE ON SAMANTHA! :(
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »