Reviews for So Little Time
Katie DestinationKnown chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Hey; I love all your work... you really ned to finish..and I'll be eternally grateful! WHOO!
Katie chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Hey Tabbi! :-D I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry I haven't been on much to keep up the forum - it's been busy! :) Well, I hope that you're doing well..and I hope that you finish this story. It seriously has me wanting more...and more...and more! So you best finish! :-D God bless!
SJBiernat chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
bloody brilliant... My english sdeshows once again... :) Can't wait to hear the rest
Sarah Snickerdoodle chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Wow, this is an amazing piece! It's origanal and captivating.
If you don't update soon, I'll have to hunt you down and make you write more!
One thing I spotted:
In chapter 1, this line:
*Finally Celesta turned to Aaron*
needs to be changed. It' supposed to be Colin or something, right? Anyway, awesome work. Keep it up and update soon!
Sarah
Pushfrog chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Wow! I love this story so much! I own an archive of written arts and I'd love to display this one on it. I'll set it up, already, and if you don't like what I've either done with it, the page I put it on, or just the idea of my taking it beforehand then please e-mail me. I will just as gladly take it off if it offends how I did that. But i'm afraid I might lose this story before I can get it up.
10/10
And yes, I see Matrix, but that's how I've believed Satan will take over the world so I'm cool with it.
Hail the Warrior chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
I like this...alot! This is an awesome story and a cool plot. Post soon!
HtW
Relaen chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
*claps enthusiastically* yay! good job t-chan! awesome chapter XD can't wait to read more *hugs*
Emerald Ember chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
i hate the sort of endings that make you really want to find out what happens next, especially when you cant yet. (btw thats a good thing) the only thing i noticed were a couple of typos but its a good story line and very well constructed, keep writing and be assured that i will keep reading.
Brenron chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
This is interesting, I'm enjoying it.
NuttyGummy chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
Oh, well that has left me breathless!
Good chapter!
I hope you don't plan on making us wait too long, *Whimpers* I don't think I could take it!
Hedgistar chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Hi.
It's action packed alright, though it's still to be seen how deep the story will become.
Considering the main premise of the story (Good vs. Evil) can be easily deduced I hope you can expand upon it.
This just screams of "MATRIX" all over and most probably, correct me if I'm wrong, that inspired it. I hope you can pull a deeper meaning/lesson into this story than have action sequences strung together by the main premise of "Good vs. Evil."
It's great that you channeled your faith into pen and paper. While I expect the symbolism here to be heavy, I hope you can weave faith and God subtle and seemlessly.
A Pleasure,
Hedgistar
Getuie chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Ep!
Fast and informative and gave me insight on that part of chapter 2 I didn't catch that well...
Update soon!
Getuie chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Okay... you've added to this chapter I think, because I can't remember the last part... But I have to say I got lost .
From the point that AAron crawls out from under the table... everything below that didn't really make sense to me. It's as if you had the mental image and saw exactly how it played out, but didn't write enough or write as clearly so that I could see it... if that makes sense... *shrugs*
*wanders off to next chapter*
Getuie chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*sighs* I've done it again! I remember reading this and being excited. I remember promoting it on FB, BUT I STILL DIDN'T REVIEW IT! ARG! hehehe sorry!
Anyway, This really had me excited. I was so happy to see you update a third chapter, but thought to read through from the beginning again to catch the story once more.
There are some comments I could make about stylingz that might work better or whatever... but I think if you finish this and return to the beginning, you could work on that, so yeah... I'm leaving that out...
I loved the apocalypse series... Judgement being my all time favourite (if not my favourite movie of all time). So I'm so happy to see something like this on FP.
Oh! Just one comment on your summary. I picked up a spelling mistake... I think it was something like a repetition of a character like 'r' or something
Misty Woods chapter 2 . 6/11/2003
This story has a really interesting plot. Keep writing! I can't wait to fid out more! :)