Reviews for Choices of Love
Nerdette chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
The beginning of a great adventure. I hope you continue this story, but I have a feeling you are not going to.
faeries-flame chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
Awesome story! I fell in love with this story, and I hope that you continue to write this fascinating story. Excellent! Bloody Brilliant! Awesome! Please continue to update! I look forward to more!
~faeries-flame~
Chineselaquer chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Oh yeah, kicked ass. I won't bother telling you that throughout the story you had grammatical/spelling errors since you said you were going to go back and fix them anyways. Besides that, am awaiting your next chappie!
zagato chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
Amazing story! Please update.
SnowangelMyztique chapter 10 . 11/9/2003
yay! u finally updated this! but.. y'd u leave celeste there? *pout* does this mean she's not in the story nemore? she's my fave character! _ write more please!
kathryn merlin chapter 9 . 9/27/2003
excellent writing! keep up the good work.
Freakage chapter 9 . 5/8/2003
Bah, what's the point of a historical novel if it's all accurate, but is extremely confusing and no fun? I applaud your reasoning, and I hope to read more of this story soon. Great job!
J chapter 9 . 5/8/2003
i was wondering about the whole girl being a boy thing, is she really that masculine that only three people noe shes a girl? and the whole romance thing.. i dun get who shes gonna fall for.

other than that its pretty good!
Me chapter 9 . 5/5/2003
MM... Okay, first off is your grammar. As in, recheck it. Nothing major- there weren't a lot of mistakes- but I figure I should point it out. Next, that long discussion we had about the archery. I don't feel like going into detail, but you know what I mean. Third off, you keep contradicting yourself. You say there's no way she could get first place, then she does. You need to explain Luva's breed better in the story. Erm... I liked the fight with her and Marcus. Anywho, if the other three noticed she was a girl (and she took her mask off), wouldn't the OTHER people notice it as well? ...That's it, I think. If I think of more, I'll tell you.
elohimdancer319 chapter 8 . 3/11/2003
awesome story, very realistic except for the cuss words. I very highly doubt they would use those specific words in ancient egypt and rome/ greece. good luck. i would like to see more.

KB
raineblade-ace chapter 8 . 3/7/2003
Is it just me or is Joeffrey hot? It's probably just me. I'm usually a sucker for the bad guys. You did real well putting the story together. Please put more scenes of Joeffrey. Don't know why but I like him. I think it was when he said "You will be mine" to Diana. *sigh*
Andy Davis chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
I like the idea, but the writing is a little pretentious. Be happy!
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 8 . 2/11/2003
i love it! its wonderful and it doesnt go too fast or too slow...its just the right pase. were you going to publish it? i think that would be great. maybe make it a little longer, put in more details, it would be a great book.
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
aww, what a nice sister! i love this story!
l chapter 8 . 1/25/2003