Reviews for Choices of Love
SnowAngel chapter 8 . 1/10/2003
another nice chapter! more please!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2003
It's nice, but historical not very correct. For example, Gareth and Joffrey are not roman or greek names and don't belong to this time. Maybe you should post it in the fantasy part.
fae-crazed chapter 8 . 1/6/2003
great story! diana is really something; she's different from most hereoines in other stories. i like davius a lot too, he's always at the right place at the right time :) Write more please
SnowAngel chapter 6 . 1/1/2003
i reallie like this story tina! keep on writing some more. the part where the father dies seemed a little rushed. other than that and a couple of grammatical mistakes, i love it! :-)
SnowAngel chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
tina! i remember this story! im glad ur continuing to write it. thanx for the dedication on the first chapter~ :-) keep on writing! i like ur characters especially since they bear a resemblance to ppl i kno... :-) Celeste is awesome! hehehe... *wink*
SilvaraMaxwell chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
Didn't I tell you I liked this already? Several times, in fact? And didn't I tell you I wanted more? So, more, damn it, *more*!
narf chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
ooooooooh me like. chapter 2 is the best. a kick in the crotch always solves everything. sharp objects are always fun.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2