Reviews for Insanity
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very interestingly made. The repetitive verse is placed perfectly in each new verse. _
Softly Jae chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
You are a very talented poet. The feelings of frustration are very strong in this poem. I love your work.

-keep writing-
The Broken Princess chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I like this kind of poetry. (This is more the way I write. Of course I kinda stopped writing happy stuff because it wasn't dramatic enough.) o_O Anyways, keep writing and good work!

Konbanwa. Au'revoir.

*~Immortal Spirit~*
Khatt chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Nothing in particular to comment on, it was kind, well, it was really weird. I like it.
Cerberus chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Wow...O.O that was uber cool! Insanity is not as bad as everyone puts it up to be, I mean, most of my best poetry comes from the people in my head... *cough* . Anyways, thanks for reviewing my poem thinger.

Ja.~

Semper Fi!
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Actually, it makes sense to me... hmm... heh. Anyway, great piece. Awesome use of repetition, great repeating stanza. It seems like you like destiny a lot... or it could be the fact that by chance the two poems that I clicked on both used it, hehe. Anyway, great job

-Jessie
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
this one is amazing too, i think your improving! good before, but this is just like whoa, excellent job
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Wow, mal wieder so ein Prachtexemplar von einem Gedicht...wie machst du das nur immer wieder! Stimmt einen richtig nachdenklich...cooler Titel btw *g*

P.S.: hoffe du bist gut auf deinen Hündchenpfoten ins neue Jahr gerutscht *nachträglich nochmal alles Gute wünscht* *g*
UhOopsIforgot chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
No, your'e not crazy...read my Poetry fic, now that's crazy! This was very dark and deep..I enjoyed it.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Well, it made sense to me...but then, everyone tells me I am insane. O_o

I liked this, though. Very well written.

Keep writing.

~Namir Swiftpaw
Marzu chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
tis poem is really beautiful. keep up the good work!