Reviews for Revenge of the Flamed
NuttyGummy chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
hehe. Very Nice. : )
Tiger Lily47 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
You go gurlie! My flamers goes by jerkbug, and the other is a person from fanfiction who goes by YearOfTheCat. *Waves to her number one flamers!* Just know I was thinking of you when I read this! *anime eye tug and tongue sticking out*

Hey Jen! Want to here some more retarted flames? I'll be happy to show you!

Tiger Lily ..
Soul Raider chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Haha... that was really funny! Thanks for the laughs! By the way, can you check out the stories: The Adventures of Tim the Tiddle Mouse and co, and Mystery Murder? They are both humorous fics that I rather enjoyed... Make sure to review! Anyway, Great fic!
ellie chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
lol, very good. i get flamed a lot in message boards, could you do one for that sorta thing?
Woxul51 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hmm, how's this for a flame:

This piece of writing is a waste of anyone's time, because if you're that stupid to take a flame that harshly and to need someone else to produce an insult for you, then you're not cut out to be playing with words and creating pieces of writing.

Now, I'm starting to wonder what those 'obvious reasons' for not flaming this. Is it because these insults are supposed to be good? Because in all honesty, they're quite bad. So actually, I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say to this, because it would be quite amusing. Yes, I do enjoy wasting my time reading crap like this and "flaming" it. So I'll save you the trouble of telling me how I don't have a life or something of the sort.

This is crap, a waste of space on , just like half of the other crap posted on this site.
Daisy28 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
really good - exetremly funny!:)