Reviews for Of Heartaches and Broken Dreams
Freya chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Wow, this is so good! I know it hasn't been updated for like 4years, but I really hope that this will be continued one day.

Ida:-)
purple sea chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
i like this story, its a shame you havent finished it.
worstwriteronfic chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Awesome story!
A NonImus chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
So, ah... it's been three years... anyone there?
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
interesting...when i read this story, i kinda got the feel of paolo coelho's novel 'eleven minutes'. i'd like to think that it's for some reason other than the fact that they (your story and his) talk of a prostitute's life but one can never really tell. anyways, i'll be keeping an eye on this one, please update soon.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
mary chapter 8 . 4/23/2004
great.. interesting plot... update :D
Some Dude chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
Wow. Why did you stop writing this? Yeah its a little on the raunchy side, but its a wonderful plot. I want to see how it ends! :)
MimiGhost chapter 8 . 12/14/2003
update soon
LeeLee chapter 8 . 8/13/2003
it's very cool! write more!
JessicaMackenzie chapter 8 . 6/10/2003
Alright.

I like Maya's last name, it was cool. It's cool though that you guys made Maya sleep with someone else besides Kyle cause well... it keeps the story real.

It's interesting. I didn't think Maya had a pimp... LOL...

Anyways, when are you gonna post again?

I'm gonna read your other story and your story's on my fave story list. Im wondering when are you gonna make Kyle get rid of his fiancé?
JessicaMackenzie chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
Alright... I kinda lied and forgot to review, BUT I'm doing it now.

I like your story, I like how Kyle WANTS to get to know Maya and everything. I think it's a little Jerkyl & Hyde when he calls himsef Koon work & Kyle when he's w/Maya.

You should though, make the chapters longers &/or include both POV's from Kyle & Maya.

I've never seen Pretty Woman,so to me you guys are doing super great.

Its summer, UPDATE more, people!

Read MY story, Mistery Train.
infinitas chapter 8 . 6/6/2003
interesting. this is more original then a lot of other stories.
Lina Inverse chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
Wow. This chapter was amazing, especially the end _
aussie88l chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
o.. another interesting characters. this lorent guy sounds like a total pig! do you think you could discribe him at all? attractive? slimy? fat? just wondering. )

good job with her 'customer'. i was almost gagging in repulsion. maybe one day koon will find out that he's desperately in love with her and come and marry her so she can live with him instead. yeah. classic happy ending. I'm such a sappy romantic.
aussie88l chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
what an intriguing story! sorry, but I have to be all useless right now and just encourage you do keep up the good work and leave it at that. _ Hope I have time to write a more meaningful comments next time!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »