Reviews for Priveleged Life
javascript chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
1) 'I was an outcast cuz I could think'
2) 'I've bled and I have cried
I've fallen and I have tried
I've lived and I have died'
Wow, I really liked those lines, very well written, very powerful, and very true and from the heart. I applaude you.
Nazz chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That was horrible. And you most likely did live a privliged life. You'd probably be miserable anywhere. So get over your teenage angst and maybe you'll realize you've lived a very privleged life compared to alot of people
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
did not, and still do not lead a privileged life. But I think you have captured the human condition, and spoken volumes about what should show and what does show.
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
nice! you know it's funny when i'm reading a poem i'm not really thinking about what i'm going to say in a review, but i have a general idea, but than when i click on the go button, my mind goes blank and i have no idea what i'm going to say, which i why i fill the little blank box with well pretty much nothing...so yes i'm sorry maybe, i should stick to telling you over the phone how much i like your poems, hmm? yes but truley liked that poem.
Kara Lindsey chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Didnt like: "Look at the clothes I wear/Look at how I do my hair" - seems like u are saying dont think im priveledged cus u dont know me, then you want someone to know u by just the way u dress? doesnt add up in my mind.

Liked: pretty much everything else. Overall I really like this poem. Im going to add it to my faves list. Keep up the great work, wonderful poem...