Reviews for Homeless
javascript chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Getting a bit repetitive near the end, but it let the feeling out very well. Who needs a home? Home is only there when one of the adults in the house needs someone to do the dishes or wipe the floor. Feh...
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
deep...yep that's pretty much the first word that comes to mind, come to think of it that's the only word that comes to mind...*sigh* my reviews are getting shorter and stranger...oh well
Germaine Amundsen chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Oh my...That's wonderful poetry. I really like it. *thinks* Oh dammit, I'm always doing that...What I was thinking was that that could be a really good poem or sond in a fanfic about Trowa from Gundam Wing. You probably don't care, but I thought I might mention that. Umm...Yeah. And thanks for your review! If you liked Red Ball, you might also like Celestine of Open Skies and Shred. *smile* They're great. You really inspire me, and that's a big thing because jussabout my only other inspirations are The Smashing Pumpkins, my best friend, and a whole grip of other bands mentioned in the notes of "Honestly" Er...So, my calling you an inspiration without having met you and without you being all...famous...and stuff, is a HUGE event. Even I'm suprised, but you write so well, and I love your style. *huggles* You're awesome!
Pine-ave-girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Home is only a reality when you are needed...to do the dishes. My mom was always and still is jealous of me. My dad he wasn't really there. So I can relate to this poem majorly. I'm just now learning how to love and trust. My sacrifice was never enough. I can tell you are an amazing person. I hope you keep standing tall.
Kara Lindsey chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Like it alot, until it starts to repeat over and over.