Reviews for Two Minutes of Your Life You'll Never Get Back
WakkoRyan chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I'm liking that moral.
Sunflower Sarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
We! I need help cz i understood it. Tarnation!
soccerkid0003 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Dude, I need to stop reading your writing. I'm insane enough as it is, but it doesn't matter it's not like I get distracted at any old thing. It was very funny. Hey look. . . an old boot. It has a potato in it! Please excuse me, I must deal with. . . er, my business. *walks over to the boot. . .*
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Yeah. That was two minutes of my life I won't get back- but it was a strange, demented, twisted two minutes. And what makes it funnier is that I followed it all the way. I actually UNDERSTOOD (to the extent of my understanding capacity) what you were RAMBling about...
Minyaithwen chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
::grin:: And how many of these do you have. BUt I msut leave... homework...but I promise to be back for more!
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
...Simon? **shakes head** I actually made sense of that... do I need help? So I'm bored, in Web Mastering, and decided, what the heck? What is heack, anyway? ENOUGH ABOUT HITLER! Back to me. Anywho...
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
The frequency of your ramblings remind me of the frequency of a goldfish forgetting things. They only have a memory span of three seconds. I'm not complaining though.
The Stee chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
you are a sick twisted freak. That's nice and attractive. Like good morals, only ones you cant keep...and aren't supposed to.
neermore chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
holy toledo, batman, you're right. that was a total waste of time-more than two minutes for me, cos I'm reviewing. and i'm going to trap anyone bored enough to read my favorite's list into wasting their time too! bwa-ha-ha.
oh, constructive criticism: specify when you say 'elves' that you are not speaking of orlando bloom or liv tyler.
also, are these 'elves' so magic that they have continued to have a civilization based on one deity all these years? if so, maybe humans should try lint.
don't speak to the audience from the first person. although it makes for a more conversational tone, it scares us and makes us wonder if you're actually one of big brother's spies.
it is inappropriate to ever talk about buildings in america falling down. someone might lynch you and/or ruin your political career and/or your chances of ever getting on an airplane. (i mean, i got a tan last summer, and despite the blonde hair, the officials were asking me if i was of middle-eastern descent. to which i replied, 'no, i drove to the airport, i didn't fall.' and they didn't understand.
also, state your moral. don't ask about it.
how was the gecko smashed by a door if he was on a toasty brown marshmellow?
if you were joe, larry, or bill, would would you appreciate your sticky feet, large jaw, or cheesy accents made fun of? i don't think you would.
you also speak disrespectfully of the dead. fix that. i know you're trying to make a piece of tribute to these fine men (and gecko), but it almost sounds mocking.
i'm just trying to offer constructive criticism, and other than these fine tuning points, it's a well written story. keep up the good work!
William Revolution chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow that was great and the sad thing is that I can make sense of it.
Kohaku chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
once upon a time there was a mentally chalenged fourteen year old who attended CBHS and was in the band, but that isnt important. what is really important was the cockroach that was in the girl's bathroom in the commons with the ciggarette lighter and the funny smelling rodent who was canabalistic and also madly in love with a can of soup, but the can of soup was going out with Jach, the forign exchange student with an ego the size of Luxemborg (Not too big but hey) and who was dating his hot cousin, Godzilla. of course Godzilla had anger management issues towards small asian people in big tall buildings, and she was seeing a therapist, but she ate him. after a while she regurgitated the therapist and they rode off into the sunset and lived happily ever after...make sense of that!

-Amber
Jinxi chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
YEAH ! WHOO HOO! Put Britney Spears in one of your stories pretty pretty please?
funkmaster chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
this is very funny.

you sound like a cool guy. Your name wouldn't happen to be Sam would it?

Why Sam you ask? No reason *runs off to plot world domination*
DemonCat 3003 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Interesting...O.o'
BlueMnM chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Well that was...interesting, very funny, and a very good way of wasting 2 minutes when I'm too lazy to do my homework..Thanks! :)