Reviews for Lost in the Dark
StarRise chapter 32 . 10/2/2005
Don't worry if it's short. At least you are updating, which is more than i ma doing at the moment. Anyway, another great chapter. This Fiorenza character is turning out to very interesting and more than a little scary.
LucifersDarkChild chapter 32 . 9/14/2005
WHOO! wow...i've a question that i'd rather not put up here, soo...yeah...

man, took me awhile to note this. i really need to check my email, don't i? x.x bad teru...
Skittles1 chapter 32 . 9/12/2005
ooh it is still something! I like it a lot! do please update soon though, I almost forgot about this story and it really rocks!
StarRise chapter 31 . 9/1/2005
Be bitchy. It always makes me feel better. Nice transition chapter. Don't woory about the long update breaks. I'm not doing so good myself *procedes to dodge rotten fruit*. Just do the best you can, that's all anyone can do. Waiting for your next chapter.
Morgan Davis chapter 31 . 8/2/2005
ok! im so glad she finally got with him! it took her forever! im confused tho. . . what was that screaming sound she heard? was it cat yelling her name? i wasnt sure. ok well i guess i wont tell you to hurry and update. . . lol. but plz dont take too long? i love the story!
Teru chapter 31 . 6/14/2005
who could hate the almighty writer of "Lost in the Dark"? be mad at her for several days, but hate her? no, never. i love you too much, cat... i could never hate you.

anyway, yet another amazing chapter! Kaani and i have finally made up! yay! - *snuggle* *snuggle*
Skittles1 chapter 31 . 5/21/2005
that was really good. I liked it a lot! :) hehe I'm so glad they made up. Lady F is very interesting. Please update soon !
Christine Bahrens chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Aren't you going to update? Pretty please?
Morgan Davis chapter 30 . 2/19/2005
omg! what happened? you have to update! you better update or i'll hunt you down! wait. . . then again she probably just jumped into the EXTREMELY hot water or something! if so i'm gunna be kinda releived but kinda mad. just hurry and update!
LucifersDarkChild chapter 30 . 1/14/2005
wow, took ya long enough. Fiorenza is really cool, however snobby, and Gail is just adorable! XD But...you don't like Dar? ...he's my favorite character, next to Kaani and Cat of course...

Anyway, we need to talk. when's the next time you're gonna get on aim?
Skittles1 chapter 30 . 1/12/2005
I really like it! Omg though, what will happen! please update! D!
StarRise chapter 30 . 1/12/2005
*GLARES*Cliff-hangers are NOT loff!Anyway... Captivating chapter, as usual. You're right, Fiorenza's a very interesting character. It will be interesting to discover your involvement in the story line.I hope that you have an easier time getting the next chapter posted.
Teru-chan chapter 29 . 12/1/2004
shibby. lets see...that makes us even, eh? Dar tried to suduce me, then you... several hundred chapters later. XD

Of course, he tried taking it farther with me than you... i dont' know wheather i should be immpressed or horrified? emmarressed or happy? *shrug*

XD *loser*
Morgan Davis chapter 29 . 11/29/2004
ok well i think the healer guy is kinda cute and sweet. . . heather should like have a little fling with him! lol! send kaani into a little state of jealousy! hehe then later have heather confess her eternal love for him! of course that has been implied that she loves him. . . he just doesn't know! hehe poor guy! hurry and update!
Skittles1 chapter 29 . 11/28/2004