Reviews for Alone
Creative Deficit chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
this is very good, I like the way you repeatedly say that you are with someone, yet are alone. I see how that can be, but its too hard to say so I'll just trust that YOU knew what you were talking about, too, hopefully...

Oh, dear, I wonder what we should do about this dilema of names?

Laura
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
It feels full of pain and loneliness, even though there is obviously a relationship there.

Could have a lot of interpretations (fine, didn't really have to say that about a poem;)

If you try hard enough, the first stanza can even be conveyed as such a livng relationship that you are like one person, as opposed to being constantly ignored, or ast aside in favour of other people.

Very cold and empty, I guess reflecting the relationship- by the end, nothing was there and you were both alone. Then you try to end the relationship, but it hurts you and you have no one to comfort you.

And you defend that person, but then people attack you and there is no one to help you.

Heartwrenching (if you look at it like that, which I apparently did).

The repeated 'I am alone' keeps the theme running and also adds a sort of melancholy and an image of a white dot surrounded by miles of black pain.
bubabaloo chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
More punctuation,

but other than that, it's good!
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
I see it as though two things, but mainly your focusing into abuse. It's good, but the abuse should've been empahsised a littly more