Reviews for Doll
anewfacewithanolderfacade chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
omg so sad! why can't they live happily ever after!

~cries~
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I can't believe I've never reviewed this before, besides reading it well over 10 times.

Amazing one-shot, such a sad ending. D: It seriously broke my heart that he would have gone back if the guy had called just one more time. :[

You have to continue this! I hate sad endings.
Fanboy chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Ihad to tell myself to stop crying before my mom asked me what was wrong... *crys anyway*

It was BEAUTIFULLY written!

Love 'til later!

Fanboy
Ashes090909090909 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Oh I loved this! I admire how you were able to develop a character so quickly. Very nice :)
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Ohmegosh, I love cookies! That's why I'm reviewing. Oh! And because I want you to update soon, too! I realize you haven't been thinking of that for awhile, so I would just like to remind you along with some other 100 reviewers behind me. This is good wanking material, if I might say so myself.
HotTimali chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw, that so heartbreaking!

I like how you've ended it there, much more emotional. Sweet angsty story

I thought that was very well written.
abandonnnnned chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love it. I love the rollercoaster of emotion. It's fitting that it's so short, and wonderful to be able to hook the reader so utterly.
random-nerd15 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
aww...that was amazimg!

i'm in love with this oneshot

abso-freakin-lutly in love with it!

:D
choco-chandi chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
my god that was so powerful it's one of the best slash oneshots ive read. do more of these 'kay!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i loved it. dunno why, because i usually don't read/like angst, but i loved it.
camikaza chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wah! so sad! * huggles 'doll' *

really beautifull written...well done!

and...* takes cookie * thanks for the cookie!
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
bravo mate! I love the angle of this story gah! deary us REVIEWERS should be giving YOU cookies for your marvolous work! *hands cake* top that biznatch! *playful punch* ahem, anyways nice job, I love how Doll is like I'm outta here!
liz chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
nononononono! make him go back! please
opaquewater chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Dude, that was so perfect! The writing was a tad messy, but the plot was something that i had dreamed around a month earlier... I was waiting for a story to come around like this and then whoosh, came you! Great job and i love your other sequel? to this story!
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Um, strange. Strange and a tad cliched. But interesting and if you expand on it, perhaps servicable as a good fiction piece.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »