Reviews for Doll
killer katie chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Beautiful. I'm stunned.
Momiji-Sohma chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Wow...I'm speechless...that was soo good! I almost cried! I'll give you a cookie if you make a sequel!
funkyfreak42 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
holy mother of pooh! That was so good, even if it was in a strangely twisted way! I seriously got chills

*STANDING O.*
Talis19 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
O.O wow :applause: that was SOO good! I'm touched!
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
A little odd, but that was guarranteed in the , oh! The last paragraph! So sad! *sniff* Poor Doll...
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I've said it before, I say it again: I LOVE THIS STORY! It kinda inspires me...
Fizzy Top Kyle chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
That. Was so SAD! They should have lived happily ever after :(

but then it wouldn't have been as great. xD
facebookstalker chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
You should really have a sequeal! *pouts* Dee would greatly appreciate that indeed. *nods*
smilebomb chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was really sad. I really liked it..
BunnyDoll chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
*crys* God couldn't you have written a happy story! *sniff* I liked that but I still wish it could end happy... *sniff
fanglefish chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Excelent idea. I love the way Doll thinks more than he speaks, and the way you can tell he likes Sir more that he should.
Cherise chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I'll give you a kiss if you give me a cookie! *waggles eyebrows* lol, I am hooked on this story now! It's only been one chapter and I want chapter two SO BAD! If you don't mind, could you email me when you update? I am wondering how Doll is going to handle this situation. And I came up with this theory. Sir called Doll Doll as a petname, not calling him a plaything. Doll misinterpreted it and when Sir heard Doll say he was nothing but a doll, he realized what his petname meant to Doll and it struck him rather hard when he heard Doll say it and that's why he didn't call Doll when he ran. Am I right? Do I get two cookies now?
Michael Murasaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
UH? Why have you stopped? That was good! Oh, did you know you had 69 reviews before mine? Heh, 69... I'm such a perve! :-0
Lolita SM Morbid chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Oh, like the second ficlet (Doll's Ramblings), this story is absolutely beautiful. It hurts the way a good angsty story is supposed to hurt, leaving my heart aching and hollow. Doll is gorgeous and heart-breaking and tormented, and love him.

I actually read this story a long time ago, but I just barely realized that I hadn't reviewed it.
Meaglin chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
thats it? i need more! :) i loved this! this was great. :) i loved the way you were writing his thoughts as he thought them. brilliant. certainly one of my favs!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »