Reviews for Vogue
Kaitlyn.Marie chapter 20 . 3/12/2009
this is so good! i love it. and it's so realistic that it blows my mind.

i'm addicted now, PMS!

~katie
SiobhanO chapter 20 . 1/19/2009
this is god but scary! please update soon!
SiobhanO chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
This is such an awesome story!
givelifeyurall chapter 20 . 7/21/2007
aw...well it was very good so far
PrincessFlorea chapter 20 . 6/20/2006
What? Not finishing it?

: (

I like your story a lot though...you get into Rivers' mind really well, and it helps me understand the ana/mia situation.

*fav*
Shaina chapter 20 . 6/11/2006
Wow. it's an amazing story,sort of reminds me of you update soon :)
Ani Banani chapter 20 . 9/26/2005
hey,

First off this is an amazing story , truly emotionaly involving , and touching .

the plot is good, origional and not at all predictable . One of the best features is the Rivin/Rivers talks , thier close yet snappy brother sister relationship is very sweet and it brings out more depth and other perdsonalities to both characters.

About updating and finishing the story, Don't force it the integrity of this story has been kept for the enitire fic don't ruin it by spitting out two more chapters.

Just let the words flow when the right time comes, most likley you'll hit a dry patch on another story and during that time a good ending will come to you.

until then-Ani
Virgo Child chapter 20 . 6/16/2005
I'm sorry to see that you're having so much trouble continuing this story because I think it's amazing. Your characters are real and vivid, each with unique personalities, and the story is unflinchingly real and in-your-face. I can relate to Rivers' struggles and her yearning for acceptance, and the lack of control she feels. I also love how Rivin is so unabashedly honest and how his relationship with his sister reminds me a lot of my relationship with my own brother. The only criticism I can possibly offer is that there are a few continuity errors between chapters - the name of the hospital Rivers was put in changed, for instance, and in one chapter you mention that she'd never been drunk before but later she references how she'd gotten plastered someplace else, etc. Those are really minor quibbles and inconsequential in terms of the narrative's advancement, so it's really nothing to worry about. Just take as much time as you need to finish this story. I know how fleeting inspiration can be, and sometimes, for me, it can just come roaring back from out of nowhere when I've been stalled on a story. Readers like me will definitely still be here waiting patiently for the next great installment. :)
briefcase chapter 20 . 6/5/2005
.. It's possible to get her a new roommate.. I really don't know what to suggest with your story...

I would hate to see it end with her dying... My sisters were both bulimic and anerexic, I think you really need a happy ending.. And the romantic bit with Rivers.. I don't really think Jackson and Kyle are that great anymore.. maybe it's the fact they both had sex with her.. Not too sure.

The first thing she should eat.. Is mango... Erm is that at all helpful? Probably not..

Your not neccisairly prolonging the process if you make it interesting.. We all want to see her better. Bring in a completely differant element.

I agree with pneumothorax.

It needs to be realistic... Erm good luck?
Jaz108 chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
poor her... but she is obsessed... she needs to get a life!
Jaz108 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
poor kid.. / too obsessed with her looks..
pneumothorax chapter 20 . 4/10/2005
Oh well. Not so important if you don't continue - better than your 'half-assed' ending :p This doesn't seem to get under the skin of someone suffering from ana or mia really.
pneumothorax chapter 10 . 4/10/2005
The idea of Bullimia seems to have gone away quickly.
pneumothorax chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
Somehow they don't seem related - don't brothers and sisters usually mind if they see each other in underwear or whatever? plus the coupling up..? OK so some brothers and sisters are close. I suppose.
pneumothorax chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Interesting although it seems unrealistic sometimes - like the reader isn't there, seeing the scene themselves.
188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »