Reviews for Vogue
wheeee chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
awesome story! yay! she got a job! anywayz update!
Nickchick chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
I liked this chapter a lot. The relationship between Rivers and Rivin is developed very well and I like how he protects her even though he doesn't agree with what she's doing. Update soon!
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
argh! u murderer! you've killed me! that chapter was good, but so short! and i loved it but i want another one! COM ON PLEASE? ?

(cries) pl-e-e-ease!

keep going or otherwise i will have to kill u!
Eggplant and Caviar chapter 6 . 5/16/2003
HOORAY RIVERS! I'm so happy for her! I really love the way you display emotion here...my knees shake with hers, I feel her desperation...WONDERFUL! Keep writing!
Bottledinsideme chapter 6 . 5/14/2003
Not so interesting chapter. Good anyways. Its a filler i guess. Waiting to get more action.
RavenHairedBrenna chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
Oh ... what's going to happen NOW?
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Well, that was a certain twist for the story, but you're known for that.

I liked it...seems a bit werid thought that it's coming from her brother and not some tall dark handsome fellow with green eyes...ah well, I suppose siblings are close, right?

Well, I like, keep it up!
dancer chick chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
Oh my hell, I didn't think it was possible for me to like a story as much as Eyeless, but it is! This is AWESOME. Agh, you address these real and painful problems SO well. I don't just like it because it's realistic, it's also meaningful. There's so much emotion... I really never will compare, as hard as I try to, I'll never be able to express that kind of feeling through my writing. You are amazing.

I LOVE the relationship that Rivers has with her brother. It's not like they always get along, that's unrealistic, but they care so much about eachother. I'm glad that he was the one that she told... I think that he'll be a really cool support to her.

It's so funny, I have the hugest crush on this guy named Jackson! Hehe, he's a really cool character. They should get married...

Well, keep up the absolutely excellent work, and PLEASE update as soon as humanly possible. I'm aching to read more!
emily chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
aw poor rivers! hopefully she can get some help, and hopefully a magaine will hire her, hint hint. lol.
DragonsEclipse chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
Well, I think it's a good thing that someone knows that she pukes every night to stay thin. Perhaps, Rivin will tell their parents or find someway to help her. Poor Rivers, she's so confused. I hope everything will work out for the better. I await your next chapter! Keep it up! _
Bottledinsideme chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
Definitely a yay for this chapter...interesting...she's torn between two guys...i vote for Jackson..lol...
BlueEyedPrincess01 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
AH! She told Rivin! Is he gonna tell their parents? I really hope he does...it's a shame that Rivers has to do that to make herself feel pretty. Update soon!
purple sea chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
This is a good story, you have to write more!
dakari chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
SHE TOLD SOMEONE! yay! I feel so bad for her shes so confused Jackson or Kyle and her feelings...ur an amazing writer and this story is just another one that proves that! I hope u update soon cuz i love this story
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
yay! is the answer! and thank you! coz i love this story, and i can feel Rivens real feelings in this one. really cool and i CANNOT wait for the next chapter, im lovin it.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »