Reviews for Vogue
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
love it love it! alright! so, kyle is nice, but kinda not really ...down to earth kinda thing(not really caring about other ppls feelings) and jackson is just one hot babe getting hit on by some girl huh? so how is kyle gonna react to the kiss?i cant wait!
AdHarmony chapter 4 . 4/4/2003
) I really like where your taking this story!
DragonsEclipse chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
Excellent story! I really like it so far. I wish I'd started reading it sooner. I forgot to tell you, I've updated Dreams two times now. 0.o Sorry about that. Maybe I did tell you and forgot that I did. AnYwAy, I await the next chapter eagerly! Keep it up! _
Eggplant and Caviar chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Yay! It's been updated! This story is really good...she's really real in that she's not perfect; she's insecure just like anyone else. The detail is great! Keep writing on this!
lunas chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Greath story, I really hast the next soon.
Mediator chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Good job. Love the chapter. Update soon pleaz!

"I see dead people."

Mediator
Bottledinsideme chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
SO DAMN GOOD...O...JUICY...I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY...
emily chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
this is really good!
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
How could you let her do such a thing, huh? Why? She's going to screw herself over!

Ah, oh well, great chapter, can't wait for more.
Le Sage chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
col... so all the guys are beautiful and so is Rivin... or is that River? weird.. anyway, i really really really like this story! update!
Roses and Wine chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
Awe, a very good chapter indeed. But then again, I don't like Kyle very much. If he's being so "nice" to Rivers, why is he with Britannie? Hm. . . . I sense a relationship thingy going on. Anyway, keep up the fab work!
Bottledinsideme chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Whhe, another chapter. Same old I really have to repeat 're rooting for "we" is.
BlueEyedPrincess01 chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
Do I sense a future relationship between Kyle and Rivers? That would be so cool. I loved this chapter. Please update soon!
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
Hm? What is this? A new character? I don't like the looks of things. Where did Kyle come from? Doesn't he have things to be doing with Brittanie? Oh enough for me you're sick, huh?
liv chapter 3 . 2/26/2003
great story, u're really talented.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »