Reviews for Vogue
anna chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
just wanted to say i really liked your story. write more!
dakari chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
well another great begining to what i think will be another one of ur great storys..I realy hope u can update this story soon hope u feel better

~dakari~
Lil Critter55 chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
Awwwwww...i thought she was going to finally get the job she wanted. Boy dunt that suck
Bottledinsideme chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Ahhh...sad i tell u...i feel so sorry for her...anyway, i think she's going to puke out more food after this...sighs...great dialogue though...i'm waiting for the next chapter...
Ponderer chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Oh, I feel sorry for her. She always gets rejected. Her time will come... :)
Roses and Wine chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
Oh my God * begins to cry*! This is such a sad and beautifully written story! Poor Rivers! Keep up the amazing work because you are one helluva writer!
DejectedForever chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
A great chapter. I know the feeling to think you're fat when you're really not and hating yourself. Bulemia is a scary thing. I hate to admit this but I've tried it. I backed out though. Couldn't make myself do it. It was too sick. This was 2 days ago so I don't know. It's still fresh on my mind. Oh fuck. I know how hard it is when you're eating in front of people. My mother knows most of the time I didn't eat the entire day but I make excuses. No time. Got to do homework. I fake sleeping. Man, I feel for her. And another rejection. Well later.
Purple Colored Auora Petals chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
It's okay, your stories are so good, they're well worth the wait.

Well, once again, I'm liking this type of writing you got going on...very nice...

Poor Rivers...I feel so sorry for her...oh well, you know what's best _ can't wait for more!
TryingToFly chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Wow... you have a knack for writing. I love this story... its definitly going into my favorites. I hope you do update it really soon. Im anxious to know what happens next... :) Good job, and keep up the great work.

Jen
AdHarmony chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
/ That really sucks that she didn't get the job. But it sounds like an awesome story, your a really good writer.
AdHarmony chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Wow! This story is awesome so far! Keep up the GREAT Work!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Bulimia is a scary thing. I've never tried it but I know others who have. Great story so far. Please continue it. Keep writing.~CT
inori chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
oooooooo! I like it!

She's bulimic, that's sad *is sad*
Lil Critter55 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I hate belemic people. How can you stand to eat, then puke day after day? I mean...vomitting isnt supposed to be a sport! blaaaaghhhh I like the story though!
BettySue chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Oh my gosh, I love your stories. You are so talented. This sounds so interesting. I can't wait to read more.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »