Reviews for One True Love
whispering-roses chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
omg this story is so cute. )
SweetRain chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
It was touching. Nearly made me cry. You captured something that is happening in my life, and that says alot. I enjoyed reading it.
Julia Lynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That was truely excellent. The characters are so real. My girlfriend who is far, far away from me (804 miles to be exact) sent me the link to this saying it reminded her of me. I completely agree. She is my Mable, my One True Love. This story touched me. Major props. _
hypocrite extrodinare chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Gorgeous, simply gorgeous... god I hate when families are so close minded... my mom more-or-less doesn't care that I'm a lesbian, but my dad doesnt like it... which is sad, since he yells at me for it. Oh well, I'm getting along fine. Please R&R my work!
Mrs. O chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i love this its so romantic, i just love it! keep writing!
~ABC-Angel~
x-Crying-X-Inside-x chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
aww very very sweet, i loved it~Dria
ex-angel once again too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
whoa...you could have taken the words righ out of my mouth...yeah, telling parents, BIG mistake. i'm curious if this is true...i don't see how it can't be, because you write it so close to the point, but you never know. i want to say thanks for getting this out there-it makes people see just what kind of a situation couples have to go through. great job! btw, i would love to be able to talk to you...if you have hotmail, add me if you want! laters!
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
That is so sweet and loving.
NeuGirl-88 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
I think its' perfect the way it is! I love it!
sweet-angel101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Wow amazing even though I am not a lesbian. I hope you can put in the next chpater right away
Yuri Fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Oh wow!

Ding ding ding

11 out of 10 for the author of this story!

This could not posibly have a better beginning!

Aside from including a few details and making it longer, that is, but still.

It is So rare that a character in a story or a movie actually makes the decision that i want them to! I was thinking "say you'll run away" over and over and she does it! SHe decides to run away!

Thank you for writing this! WRITE MORE SOON.

here is my email

please email me and feel free to read my stories on and here, i would be honored if you read then. But you don't have to if you don't want to .
tsuki-tenshi-no-koibito chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
this is a beautiful story. keep writing it i cant wait for the next chapter.
Karloth Valios chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
aww sweetness definately good stuff i like ur writing
Catch Ya Later Alligator chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Awww! I love it! I love it I love it I love it! You're so good at writing sweet things like this. . . *tear* Huggies and I wuv yoooou!
Crystal Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
This is such a sweet story. I enjoy it's simplicity in a not much seen love angle. I like it _