Reviews for The Faceless God
leemya chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
Oh my! Great, no Fabulous story!

Please continue writing.
musha chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
I don't know if you noticed, but when we were first introduced to Shion in Fate's End, he had amber eyes (which I thought was pretty wicked with his red hair), and now he's blue (well, he was blue at the very end of Fate's End too). Just a little fyi...
Estelin chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
this story was well done like the first. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for the next update.
dominique chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
please review soon because not all of us know ur yahoo page and we would really like it if u updated cause im so in love wit this story thanx bye
Tempest116 chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
wow after reading the first story which brought no closure and now reading this to realize its not complete... I'm pretty sad and upset. I really wish you'd finish, this is a really good story. I'd love to see how it ends.
violet-eyez chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
are all her guardian's gonna die?
Queen Kat Food chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Oh what a horrible place to decide to not update anymore. I need closure, so many things still have to happen. Still hoping that you will add more, even though it's been more than 2 years now...please just one sentence well that's not true at least another chapter with some sort of ending that would be nice.
plazmah chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Yay, I am so happy you've decided to continue the story :) Once again, awesome prose. Keep writing!
FireBringer chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Interesting. I can't wait to read how it ends.
Artima Hadanna chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Nasty you! Keeping us in suspense yet again! You must update this more often! When are we to see the greatness unfold?
Kagome chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
Oh my gosh. I could cry..I'm so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't wait to see what Azael will do when he meets Sauri. Oh! ...and how will Yaro and the other guardians react to Sauri's change? Ahh! Can't wait. I think I'll go back and read this story all over again. Some parts are a little hazy.
ardenz chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
nice... i'm glad you did a sequel, hopefully you'll update soon!
MikaQ chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
wai! No fair! cliffy! Does this mean I have to go back and review 82 times in order for you to post another chapter?
Kageisuke chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Hurray! Yeah, it took me a long time to write this review even after I copy and pasted it on my computer to read, but I finally did.

Summary : Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for giving me that summary of Book One. Just short of reading it again, there's no way I would have remembered the important stuff that I needed to know before starting to read this sequel. And byt he time I reread it. who knows how many chapters of this you would have had, and I would have fallen behind again.

Prologue : That was a great prologue. It gave just the right amount of information without making it seem like there was too much. I definately want to know what's going to happen to Yaro and the new Sauri's/Shekina's relationship. [Did I even spell her name right?] It said something about her not being complete unless she feel as four kinds of love. _ It's sounds great already. Damn your writing ability!

Owari. Kageisuke. You're spiraling on a one way trip to Divinitas and you run right into Fate's End. Life is just cruel, ne?
plazmah chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
Woohoo, off to an amzing start! Please write again soon, I want to know how this prophesy turns out!