Reviews for The Breakfast of Champions
LiL bUtTeRfLY chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
This is a very well written story and I would be interested in reading more if you decided to continue it on to beyond breakfast. Good work :-)
Tabbs chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
lol I thought it was funny. Loved it - yay!
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*chuckles* typical day at the house. Well, for that family anyway. Loved it, and I must admit even though you're right there isn't any real meaning to this, it does give a little more light into Morragon. She's quite the character, and I think has definitely taken after Elwyn.

Ah, you keep saying that you never really look over your stories and such before posting, and therefore you have typos. We all do that in some way...

“Of course I am, I don’t want anyone to spoil there appetite.” right idea... wrong there, it should be the other homonym, their. just thought I'd let ya know. Nothing large. Keep writing!

Peachez _~
XtrM chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That's pretty good. I like the plot, although there really isn't much, it's still jam-packed.
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Ah, to be a fly on the wall in that kitchen. Bet nobody ever sees Nightshade's boyfriend again... I got an image while reading this of the girls as kids making Elwyn breakfast on Father's Day-that might make an interesting flash fic. _