Reviews for Cobain
not an aspiring writer chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
I really like this.

Same thing about the obsession. I read Heavier than Heaven, I have three more biographies, and I have his journals. I don't hate Courtney Love, and I know she didn't kill him.
amdespot chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Cobain has become a healthy obsession of mine a little over a few months ago. I totally agree with this poem; every word and thought that you wrote comes from my heart as well and I applaud you for something I could never express in this way. He leaves me wordless.
Just Wolf chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
i liked that one okay. i didn't think the other one sounded much like it was about kurt, but this one was really good.
Zarancids chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
BTW, check out .com
Zarancids chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Every Kurt Cobain fan needs to express their emotions concerning him...that's cool man.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I have to confess I was never a fan of Nirvana or Kurt Cobain.

But these 2 poems are really well written and bring him to life in a w ay I wouldn't have expected.

Great work

Spawny
veiled angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
beautiful kelly, and oh so true. Kurt was totally a grunge legend, and grunge god and if anyone contridicts that...well... theyre just stupid...: ) *evil laugh* ill talk to ya tonight sister (prolly)
wingless chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
this is beautiful...though he is dead he WILL live forever. in his music and his voice and his face and the tragedy of his life. he is one of those people who will live forever and be remembered because of his beauty and talent . he will live forever inside obsessive nirvana fans like me, and i think, you... and in everyone really.
wingless chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
at first this made me think of his performance on unplugged exactly. then i saw the title and i was right. this is really beautiful and i can see that moment perfectly in my head. really good job
Negative Creep666s chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
*blows trumpet and waves flags*

There are still people who haven't abandoned the whole grunge scene and forgotten Kurt Cobain!

Yes,proud Nirvana fan for awhile now and it is so awesome that you posted was great work and the best part is it was about Kurt,my hero.

Keep up the good work and keep writing.

-Rei1

PS:Um...I know this is kinda evil,but,check out my stuff if you like angsty poems and stories that leave you saying," that's why life sucks!"
Lucas Harper chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I'm a big Nirvana fan and Cobain was certainly a gifted albeit tragically lost, soul. This poem really does convey what I think many people saw. Well done.

JC Skywalker
smeared black ink chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
It kills me to watch the Unplugged performance, because you really CAN see the pain in Kurt's beautiful eyes. Your poem captured it perfectly. Well done.
Panama Frank chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Geez, I didn't even like Nirvana that much and that made me sniffle. Dang it. Someone get me a tissue! BTW, you should have more reviews, you write well.