Reviews for Hurt
super-funki-girl chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
good work! its lovli...i hope you get to the next chapter soon!
kimper chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
You've got a really great story going here. I hope you decide to continue it :)
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This is good so far. I think I've read a story like this. The kid who's in the streets is really rich and if it's like the other story I read, I know exactly what happens and that would suck!
KeyshaYess chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
KeyshaYess chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
ii rlly like this story its exiting plz continuee :)
Empress chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
Check up on google 'What I Did For Love' by Val. Your summary is awfully similar to what happened in that story.

Good luck on this story.
rachelle chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
... this is really well written... i just hope that callum and yana find some peace, i wish that they will... happy endings - im a sucker for those.
jenthecaliforniagirl2004 chapter 10 . 3/3/2006
I can't wait until you post the next chapter! Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2006
I know!A social worker is I right?I think I read something like that where the 'mother' gave the kid food and clothes and stuff so it looked like she'd changed and then he would be good by the social .I think that was from A Child Called It.I dunno.
ShadowYellowEyes chapter 10 . 2/7/2006
I like the pacing of the story. Not too fast, and not too slow, and the parts with the guy (what's his name? I can never remember names) definitely are more about the exposition (or at least when he's thinking to himself) than the plot, but things like that are necessary. I'm interested in where this will go. _

Patiently waiting.

Shadow
ellecee chapter 10 . 7/11/2005
I really, really, really wish you'd write some more. This story is incredible. You can't stop here.
ellecee chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
This story is amazing.
psychelock chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
Wow. I love how the plot's progressing so far.
mwegan chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Very well written, great descriptions. Interesting using the present tense. There are a few times where the POV character addresses the reader, and it seems a bit out of place to me (example "I push my hand against my forehead trying to push it away. Realisation hits me. Do you know what she'll do to me?") Anyway, I will read on...
InsaneOleander chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
Blah. I thought He Punks Me Not was the least updated story on here that I actually like, but I guess not.

:O You haven't updated in.. in.. over half a year! Luckily, I'm a new reader and haven't had to wait for seven whole months pulling my hair out and wondering what's going to happen next.

But if you don't update soon, then I will be doing that, and you don't want me to become bald, do you? So for my hair's sake, pleeasee update.

Oh yeah.. I almost forgot. I really like the story. XD But Callum and Yana need to start interacting a bit more.
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »