Reviews for A Dragon's Cure
Reku Hyakuhana chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Didn't you say you liked yaoi? Does that mean Emrys and Phyre are going to become an item! Anyway, nice job, please update.

PS: I like your name. My last name means 100 flowers.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hah, that's funny. Good Phyre!
Siamh chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was a very good read! I needed something worth a good laugh. Very well written!
Dark Lil Corner chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Now isn't that adorable? *squee*

And completely logical. Kingdoms /are/ too much hassle. Princesses /do/ tend to be silly.

And Phyre is just- so- iced! Like, my favorite dragon ever! *squeals and hugs Sanomi* I want a Phyre plushie! Or a drawing with a quote at the bottom, "The name is Phyre, not Cliche." Because Phyre is anything but cliche. _

Lovely little story. So cute.
Sorano
Serena Athena chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
It makes so much sense it scares me. I love it when dragons are intelligent and sighing over mortal follies. Yours was especially nice. Keep writing... or else. Da da dum!
Snarks chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This was fun! I love Phyre! He's so irritated with people but suffers Emrys. Love it. I'll certainly keep an eye out for more chapters from this one. I really want to see more of these characters.

And thanks for the review. I'm glad you like Kai and Dek. New chapters are forthcoming if ever fixes itself. *grins*

Wootang
arashi chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Good story mi-chah, make it into a big story will ya? I'd like it 10 times more! _ keep it up, I like the names!
Dulcinea chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
hehehe. really neat! love it! good job! CONTINUE!
Gok chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
I really liked this. :)
NYB chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
What a fun little story! I like your style-light and amusing. There was little character developement, but your excellent writing and style caused there to be no need for it. You may want to consider writing a sequel-or a longer version. I found it quite enjoyable, and would be pleased to read more stories such as this.