Reviews for The Limit
GinnyYvette chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I read your story "In Circumspect" and decided to try some of your other works... i really like this. it really makes you stop and think. i've read it many times and it's probably my favorite out of the many i've read. you have a true gift! :)

Kat
To The Limit chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
So I finally got around to reviewing the poem that (almost) has my penname. I don't like this piece as much as some of your others. The imagery is not as vivid, and the meter is inconsistent. It also reminds me of Metallica's Sanitarium (They keep me locked up, like unto a cage/They know my imprisonment strengthens my rage") but I don't think you did that intentionally.
Teresz chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
dude, this song rings some bells...lol! haha. Very familiar! I can just hear Jynxx singing it...ahh *dreams* ah *almost falls out of chair because of day dreaming* lol. I like this. alot.
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
As I sit here, at 11:44 on a Monday night, a school night, I read this poem for a second time. I use the information that you gave me for the reason this was written and I read it again and again, this seems like such an uncharacteristical poem of yours. So much imagry is put into this, so much heart and soul is poured out. We might agree that Sweet Misery's songs are amazing, but this, this poem, I would have to say is the best I have ever seen from you, and possibly anyone. No poem has ever given me this effect when I read it. The music that I have blaring in my ears seems to be just light background music. It's like this poem was meant to let the reader just stop in their tracks and read it again and again, slower and slower, trying to digest. I don't really know what I'm saying anymore, it's taking me over 15 minutes to write a review, and it's one hell of a long one. Welp, I guess I've exausted all things I could say for this terrific piece of work. It's already midnight. This may be the lack of sleep talking but, Randi, I've said it once before, you have a gift in writing, use it, poems like this that can overwhelm a person like I are proof of how much of a great writer you are. Adieu.