Reviews for Liadan and Easbalair
Loves guilt chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Good but I like the way the first chapter was set up better but very good so far I like it ... Keep going please ...
R. A. Yultivan chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
I can't WAIT until you post chapter three! This story is AWESOME!
horsegurl770 chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
this story rocks, it is so awesome, i love it! Is Liadan really that selfish? Not exactly the greatest girl, but, hey, i still love your story. Is she going to get better? Please update asap!
one chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
its 2005 and you have not updated! how cruel to start such a good story and then refuse to develop it. i hope that u will at least update this story after u finish In the Eye of the Tiger (which only needs like one or two chapters). this story is realy god

please update
sammmy chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
whoaa this story kicks ass
Rose Richonne chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
That was very good, I really love these first two chapters. Please do not give up on this story and update soon :) I am really exited about it if you couldn't tell already, lol.
Faceplate chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
OMG! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! and plz don't be like those other authors who like put up 3 chapter and leave it so that every one who reads wouldbe disipointed...i really hate that this is such a good story i don't wanna see it stop in the middle... o0o0o0o wrtie more!

Fp
Faceplate chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
o0o0o0o0o0o its so good i can't wait to read the next one i'm going to do it now! lol
Maroon chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
wow i loved it! please continue i know you put this up a while ago but its amazing, i really want to see where this go's!
x
ShatteredDreamer chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
this tory has a great plot line to it definately keep writing...u havent updated on any of ur stories lately...i hope u do so soon!
Gymkid222 chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
I really love your story, it's descriptive, and i like your characters
update soon!
K. van Ederen chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Wowie! Please update son!
Jolly B chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
u know u should really update this story. it's good.
MadMaverick chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Hey, I like it. Especially the Gaelic words(mean, Canain).
It's a good start.
Kimmy Koo chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
This is a very interesting and very well written story, so far anyway. Please update soon.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »