Reviews for A Girl's Fate
Lady Arabian Knight chapter 45 . 6/19/2003
Good Chapter! Though would you stop ending them like that! lol! I love it!PLease write more as son as you can!
Black Myiah chapter 45 . 6/19/2003
*eyes flash* Damn evil cliffhangers of yours! *bares (enormous and very sharp) fangs* How dare you end this chapter at such a crucial, heightening moment. How dare you fail to inform us of OOkami's current condition. *snarls* Do you have any idea how difficult this is for me? The turmoil my mind is in, as the knowledge that I have to wait for the next chapter slowly sinks in? How could you know? You're the author! The entire point of writing this is to end each chapter with a wicked cliffhanger that makes us readers hungry and desparate for more. And I guess you'd be pleased to know that it's working on at least one of your reviewers. I wouldn't be surprised if it's working on all the rest. Your style of weaving everything to a climax, and then making us wait for the outcome is driving me absoutely insane-but never fear, in this case, it's a good thing. I guess I will try to keep my temper cool until the next chapter...although I have a feeling my hunger won't be satisfied until you're done writing the entire story. So hurry up, will you?
Angelgirlie805 chapter 45 . 6/19/2003
OMG! that is so sad I dont want Revune to die. I am going to cry on the next chapter I just sense it *sigh* oh well, I am really looking forward to the next chappie and for the war to be over. You know this story really has everything in it doesn't it, I mean it has something for everyone I like that. Anyway congrats on publishing an E-Book and all that and Good Luck with everything. Well I gotta go I hope that you will update soon I am looking forward to the rest of this story so I'll see you at the next chappie bye bye GREAT JOB! _
rae-rae6 chapter 45 . 6/19/2003
great chapter but too short. update soon. i want to see what muriel does when she sees ookami
Sani chapter 44 . 6/18/2003
wow, OOkami became a traitor hope he doesn't remain that way!
Black Myiah chapter 44 . 6/17/2003
*hisses* If you stopped writing this now, I would do much more than simply torture you, mortal. *growls* Normally I can tolerate evil cliffhangers, but this one classifies as the devil...and I'm not on good terms with the devil. *brandishes claws* Whatever that b*tch did to OOkami, he had better snap out of it before he kills everyone in the palace. I'm already strongly displeased that he killed Revune. Now if he kills his mother... *snarls* You don't want to know what I will to do you-or, at least, attempt to do to you. But let's say this: I am called BLACK Myiah for a reason...and it has nothing to do with colors. *bares fangs* So let's leave it at this: If you take more than a week to update, you will find that, although I can be very sweet, and am most of the time, I also have a very quick, deadly, fiery temper. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
rae-rae6 chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
great so far. update asap
SwirlPolish chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
...o.O what?

okay, i admit this is a really cool chapter, but i don't like it!

no offense.

i wanna Muriel and OOkami! i know, i know i know, this story is not only about them! but ! *sigh...*

u r given Jeane way too much power! it's not fair! *pout* to Muriel or anyone else (actully i'm only think about Muriel)

what can i say, i like Muriel and OOkami as main main chacters!

*sigh* and yes i know this story is not only about them...*sigh*

but could u mayb give Muriel a really really cool new power at the end as a surprise? cuz Jeane has too much power!

i like her, but it's not fair to Muriel!

okay there.

it is a very cool chapter. just not to my taste. but very cool

now, with all the been said

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Celestrial Eclipse chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
How could you?-Sniff sniff...Revune?...How could you?...He's not really dead right?He can't be...What about Lythren?

I'm sorry...I'm kinda in denial right now

sniff...wahahahahahahahahawawawwa!
Killer Tofu chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
Damn this story is so damn good! Please update immediately!
Darkthedestroyer chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
interesting, more please!
ChaoticDestiny48 chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
LOVE IT! whens the next chapter coming?
Kaze-Shukun chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
*Smirks, holding a large whip* I'm wáíting...
Zackire chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
now the old man is dead. how in the wolrd will janae cope up with the loss of her father?

and how would muriel react to the lost of her husband?... sad man...
mei yen chapter 44 . 6/16/2003
such a kwel idea! but OOkami's changed...poor Muriel.

btw, is it possible dat Majakei is da boy Jenae's been dreamin bout?

UPDATE SOON!