Reviews for Just Cry
love this

thats all i can manage,

im blown away
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
i love it. its creative and awesome. i love it..its truly beautiful.
the grey moon chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
I keep coming back to read this because honestly, it's quite a bit amazing.
Soupaflyyy chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
In misery there is always some kind of hope. No one ever seems to want to point that out. You did so beautifully. I'm actually in envy. Keep doing what you do so well.

By the way, I commend you on your taste in music. Silverchair is the best band around. :D
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
That was beautiful. Your poems always have a way with enrapturing me. They are so lovely and good.

GeN!
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love the emotions that this poem conjures up. My favourite line is "Cry until the salt is red on your cheeks and your blood burns". I think that it's incredibly relatable and beautifully written. Great job!
My Little Poet chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
beautiful. simply beautiful :)
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
_ I reaaally like this! Wonderful repetition (-ish)!
Nita chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Oooh, good, Norah. This seemed really different from all of your other poems for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on why.

Very nice.
Nerilka-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I like it. You have great wording and the poem is good, except that it lacks structure, there is no flow from one line to the next. -Nchan
Reindeer chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This was so beautiful...almost a song at the end.I loved it...

Reindeer
bleak reality chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Wow. I'm stunned. This is beautiful.
infectedmind chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This poem is simply beautiful. I can say no more, my words will not do it justice. Please read my poetry and give me advice- my writing seems pale? childish?

socialdistortion
Libertas chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Whoa. The poem contains so much agony...my stomach hurt while reading it. OK, so maybe it was because I ate too much, but still. Nice poem, keep it up.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Oh, wow... I'm speechless.

That was so completely beautiful, Norah. :) Your talent is truly inspiring. My favorites list is getting a bit full but this poem is going on there regardless.

*Crys