Reviews for Der Kinderstoed
Banane chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is very good! You should continue the story.
Wolfywoman chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Awesoem story! Much enjoyed! felt bad for Wolfgang though, heh.
Doc2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Good job, man. Very well constructed piece of work, and it gave off a good vibe, ya know? I liked your descriptions and your language, though sometimes you could be a little heavy-handed (i.e. the final line, which cheapened the story a little for me). Still I like your work, Gale. You've got a good feel for writing, in my opinion. I hope that maybe I can learn something for you.
Fantasy Cat says read my stories chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Now THAT was cool!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I love this tale! I expessally enjoyed the ironic ending...you have quite a talent for good story telling I must say its been awhile since i've read a good horror story but this was definatly worth it :)
Gale chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
actually, it's Der Kingerstod with an unglaut over the 'o.' I'm aware of that. Unfortunately, my keyboard doesn't type those, so I settled for a spelling that sounded it out.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
It's not 'Der Kinderstoed' It's 'Der Kinderstod'

But yea, good story.
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I don't think that I'll be able to sleep tonight . . .
Naisumi chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
O.O Holy fuck. That was amazing. The description-I cringed at the part where the little girl sank her teeth into Sven's arm-and...and just everything. You're amazing! :D:D:D Great work!
Syrup chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Squeee! I love this! At first it came across as a really average ghost story and blah...but the ending made it so worth it! I love vampires, this kicks serious ass. XD
PirateKaizou chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Wow!

Is that it?

Can you please continue, seriously?

I admire your descriptions and portrayal of your characters, please write more!

Please?

Continue this?

Pwease?
Sorrowful Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Wow, I love this. Beautifully written. I told you, you could manage it. And here is the fruit of that work. I salute three Galey-can