Reviews for Stockton and Market
Amaris chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Nice imagery of the city. I find those people and the whole situation a bit scary everytime I go there. I'm always warily watching every person I pass in curiousity, yet at the same time fear. Weren't you gonna give an official Emerald SF tour sometime over the summer? I'd still find it interesting/fun to go.
FalseExecutioner chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Wow! That is all i can say just wow thats ummmmmmm touching but yet familiar yes that does sound like your area. That is pretty good there is really not much wrong with it other then the 6th fragment/ paragragh is really kind of confusing and looks somewhat out of place but other than that it is great!
Glass November chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Oohh...I like it. It seems like it's describing something far away, and yet everywhere...which it is, of course. I like the way it turns personal, rather than just being descriptive; it turns the narrator into a real character, as opposed to just being a watcher...

I like how it's based on one place, and yet it fits anywhere. Guess human nature's the same the world over, eh?

BTW, I've added it to my favorites. Great job!
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
You are one harsh girl, girl!
SylviJove chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
That's very lovely.

VERY lovely.

You been here or you made it up?
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Heehee. Second stanza reminds me of the lunch group with ten minutes left of lunch(not like I'm there). People stand right smack in the middle of the locker rows, and they're cloogin' the arteries! Annoying ones! Muni buses can go that fast?

I like the way this describes a variety of people. California pride!(Ya right!)

Eh...with random note...my feet nails are purple at the moment. Eew(?).
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
ah, i like it.

it's very well written, the images are quite good, and it's a great portrait of the place.

very good