Reviews for Learning to Hate Me
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 18 . 4/12/2007
beautiful story
Skitzabeth chapter 17 . 8/7/2005
i would just like to reiterate that this story is the most beautiful thing i've ever read in my entire life...
Graphiti Skies chapter 18 . 7/4/2005
This is so incrediby poetic and beautiful. I'm really awed by this story. I've never read anything like this; it seems to paint wonderfuly abstract pitctures in my head. My only complaint is that all the color seemed to make it hard to follow and I found myself rereading paragraphs over. I do love it though and I hope to see an update soon.
Weara Socker chapter 18 . 1/12/2005
wow. I don't even know where to start.

powerful story. excellent plot. exciting characters. one thing I would watch however, is making sure to signify the passage of time. (otherwise... it seems lke your characters heal from hospitalization in a day or less :-) ) but your story is beautiful, deep, and moving. congratulations.
Skitzabeth chapter 18 . 12/29/2004
so i'm sitting here crying my eyes out and trying to figure out how i could ever put into words how awesomely beautiful this story is. when is it coming out in hardcover so i can put it on my bookshelf and make everyone i know read it? this is the kind of story that you can read and touch the pages of it and feel the electricity of some supernatural power come through the author and through the words into yourself.
Skitzabeth chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
you're such a beautiful writer, and this story is so awesome. get it published.
that last paragraph was the truest thing i've read in a long time.
Jono Online chapter 18 . 12/24/2003
This is an absolute brilliant piece of writing. I have read it all in one night because I didn't want to leave it. I suppose I feel I can relate to Marcus in many ways, and that made the writing more personal to me. Thank you very much for this read
JK Rowling is a giant TERF chapter 18 . 12/22/2003
This is a well written story, and something I will most likely continue to read as you continue to write. A few things I've noticed is that some scenes seem just a bit over-dramatic, a bit more poetic then they really should be. The plot itself is presented at a nice speed, not to rushed, generally, but definately not slow. We shall see what happens with the next few chapters. I look forward to it.
Enya Oireag chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
Let's just say that if I had half of your writing talent, I would equal Tolkien. .~
graspingreality chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
wow. i really like 'learning to hate me.' its so much more well-written than most of the stories/poetry i have read on this website so far. good job :)
Enya Oireag chapter 17 . 7/9/2003
What can I say? I'm speechless. This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I think I said that before but I'll reinstate the sentence. It adds the right amount of elements and blends them together for a wonderful story! Please write more soon!
Contentess chapter 16 . 6/14/2003
Great work! A very touching and powerful story.
Enya Oireag chapter 14 . 6/10/2003
Oh... my... goodness... this is such a good story! No, not good, excellent and a masterpiece! Keep going! *two thumbs up*
Enya Oireag chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
This is a totally awesome story! Great descriptions and real-life like! Great! *two thumbs up*
KissesofVanilla chapter 15 . 6/8/2003
oh my goddess! O_O This is quite endearing and moving. Very deep. I can relate to some of it, as well. :-/ Those poor boys. Why must people exercise their ability hate like that? I adore how you've captured the bigotry. It shows it as more truthful because, those same group of bigots are out there always targeting homosexuals/bisexuals. Good work. _ I do hope none of this came from personal experience...*_*
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »