Reviews for The Demon That Loves Me
ithinki chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
you've got the strangest phrases ever in this story haha. funny chapter
ithinki chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
geez...Kenmei is extremely violent for such a paranoid girl...great chapter
ithinki chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
lol Ryou is adorable...nice chapter
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Hmm. I've got to check out my neighbors when I get them. And their fireplaces!
RaNdOm chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Damn girl. You know if you wrote a sentence a day since the last time you published chapter 14 you could probably be done with chapter 15. You gotta throw us a bone. For real. Cause, damn girl, if I knew you'd take this long I would've gone ahead and cloned you. You don't want to be shown up by your clone, do you? It's probably evil too.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 14 . 3/14/2007
hehehe..i love Poof. I love his name too! Haha, well, anyway, there hasn't been much Kyou and Kenmei fluff lately, and Kyou's not being as sweet and attentive as he was being during the beginning of the story..-pout- I miss that a lot. It was really cute, especially that scene where Kenmei slept in his bed for the first time, and they were kissing and all. THAT has to be my favourite scene..it was sweet, romantic, hot, spicy, deep, the whole she-bang. Lol...please update soon! Your story is making me all giddy xD
cherrypiesizzle chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
wow. one of my favourites, DEFINITELY..I just hope you've finished this story cuz I really want to read it all in one go. Two thumbs up, way to go!
HugsNotDrugs chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
hi...i created this account just to review your stories...update soon?
RaNdOm chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
You know what? You should be writing.. you know.. to make sure you make that update for next month.. *cough?* But yeah.. It's been like half a year. That's.. a bit long, don't you think?
babypig chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
lets all quote: "The next chapter is, of course, in the works. :) In the idealistic world (where bunnies run the government and Lucky Charms is an essential part of a healthy diet), chapter 15 should be posted by August 26.

But, as most of us (and for those lucky ones who don’t yet) know, the world can be a cruel and dismal place, just as much as it can be a beautiful and magical one, and in this world, chapter 15 will be posted sometime in October if not later."

nonochalant facts: IT IS ALMOST FEBRUARY...AND THERE IS NO CHAPTER 15!

...watch as myworld crumbles to pieces because of ur lack of attempt to give me anythiNg resembling an imagination involving me and kyou...

WOE IS ME!...

the simple message i am TRYING to get across is ...YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
babypig chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
...Oficially my FAVORITESTEST CHAPTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! THE WHOLLE WIDE WORLD!

I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER AND I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING KYOU, mistake me not, i am no lesbian BUT U ARE NOW MY BEST FRIEND FOR INTRODUCING ME TO MY NEW BOYFRIEND KYOU!

YES, THATS RIGHT!

MY VERY OWN BOYFRIEND, KYOU!

HEHEHEHEHE
A Fan chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
Hello. I came across your story quite a while ago but couldn't find it again. I recently JUST found it and am enjoying Kenmeis adventures. I like your humor and the GAY agent but Bless me with more chapters.

Just no PINK bunnies.
babypigelegant disaster chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
remember me? haha i think i started sounding like a stalker after all those reviews, but i loved your story!i still do, and i only remember the more general things about the story before the BIG SCARY REVISION! lol

but i love this!

this chapter really shows the changes in her likeing of kyou! hehe its wonderful!

LOL

i still love this story!
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
O_O

OUI! Cute story; hah, I sound like Kenmai in real life. I was walking today to school, and I saw a sign, and in reality it said 'No Plastic Bags' but I thought it said 'Selling Plastic Babies.' ...Yeah, heh, I felt stupid. :D

So they're FINALLY together. FINALLY! Well, that's good thing. I thought they would get together in the end. Eep, you should up date when you can. Kyou seems angry and Kenmai for choosing to go because he doesn't want to lose her. :( That's so sweet. But he should be happy during the time that they're together.

Her past is so sad. I can't believe it. An earthquake actually is really realistic. And Poof? Ohmegosh, he's adorable. If I met someone like THAT, heh...I'm going to be Kyou in a female form! ...Okay, minus a lot of the 'I want sex, life is a wetdream' stuff...but the ego? And the flirting? Hell yeah. :) What can I say? I've got a huge ego when needed.

Muteki is a BITCH! But he's got a horrible past too. In a way; he's kind of contradicting himself. He hates how he's being regarded as 'evil' because of his parents, yet he's doing the same with Kyou. He's saying he's the same as his dad, just like how people said the same about Muteki and his parents. Yes, this beautiful observation comes with my lovely observant skill. Mwa hahaha.

Heh...I think Kyou should be happy again. How do you say his name? I keep thinking it's 'Ki-you', like the show 'Caillou', but let's not get into that. :D

Heh...anyways; keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway

P.s- Nice humour. :D
Dancinginthesnow chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
pretty story, hey i know how kenmei feels about the whole, not trusting people thing, i often find myself preparing myself for the worst in people, and always thinking "what if they actually don't like me and they're just pretending. but i sorta force it down. hey, are you japanese?
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »