Reviews for Slipping Away, A Suicide Poem
Flowing-Tears chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Your poem tells the story of my life!
cryingoddess chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
it sent a shiver up my spine... i love your repitition
Queen Flare chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hmm... It seemed a bit upbeat for a suicide poem. But, then, that's how you feel when you're about to commit suicide, don't you? Anyway, I really liked it. Very good.
Kasaku.
*Flare*
sjh17VA chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
This peom is really good, i can relate to it very well.
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
w0w! i love it, it flows very well, and is very beautiful. w0w. love it.
Without permisson chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
holy crap that poem was awesome! 0.0 beautifully written! keep up the good word
-Wp
p.s. your on my favorite stories list _
Miramony Rayburn chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This is a really really good poem. Nice work. I Like.
Fast Food Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow... This poem kicks ass... it's just... wow... I don't even know what to say so I guess this is pretty pointless... keep writing... and hopefully you can check out some of my stuff sometime.
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Nice repetition of words and phrases, they do good for the rhythm. And very well written and rhymed this poem is. Natural, not forced at all. *in awe* Yeah, I am of people who are such natural rhymers. Subject also pulls in the reader; well crafted poem.

Izzy J.
lostrunner chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
i love all your work. i like this one to. the rhyming is right-on and it really says how things can end.
Aziza1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Wow...

All your work is so powerful. I myself have dealt with abuse, self harm, bulimia/anorexia... alot of the things you mention in your writing. I just wanted to let you know, it helps in a strange way.. to read it. I don't know why.. anyway, I better go.

Take care, Aziza x
Thorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Jesus... I really get this. I've written countless poems of my own like this.
me chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
wow, that was SO good, i think alot of people can relate to the stuff you are saying!
Guin chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Are you all right? You O.K? There are people you can talk to, phonelines and stuff.
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
That's sad but also really good.