Reviews for barcoded life
JackKarson chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I don't think that all the rhetorical questions are needed and the images are so empty. I like your haikus, but these are not as good.
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
It's not bad at all. If anything it's very meaningful! I like the comparison very much! _
jaded but alive chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
great imagery!
Lounalune chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Wow! I really like the imagery in this one. It's not as mysterious as most of your poems, but I like it anyways.
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
this one is tough to review - as a poem it is definately not your best, but as a thought or philosophical statement it is _
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Well. Two ways to look at this one. 1: You could just be talking about a barcode, which is kinda cool yet not. 2: You could be getting all deep and philosophical by comparing a life to one of those lines.

I choose to follow number two because it seems much more interesting. In this case, it's pretty cool. I like the way it makes you think about it. I mean. it's like judging someone at first sight. You "scan" them for two seconds and then you think you know everything about them from that quick glance. It's really not fair to people, but that's the way it usually works.

Needless to say.I like it!
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
O Mann...Hundchen, du ├╝berstrapazierst mein stoffpferdliches Hirn *lol*, nein, nicht, dass ich das Gedicht nicht verstehe, es ist nur so, dass mir der Kopf vor lauter Geolernen qualmt *├Ąchz*...wieder einmal sehr philosophisch geschrieben...ich glaub, ich druck mal eins aus und kleb mir das ins Zimmer!

dein begeistertes Pferdl
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
interesting analogy and idea, i like it, i agree not your best, but defintely good nonetheless, and makes you think, the style is interesting too, dont think you really use one like this too often, anywayz, great job!
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
This one definatly made me think, which is proof in itself that this is a good poem! ...it definatly made me think...good job!

~me~