Reviews for The Princess and the Dragon
Estrellagrace chapter 11 . 7/7/2018
Okay this was super sweet and short and I loved it. Usually these stories are drawn out waayyyy too long, but this was only 12k and was perfect
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
Thank you so much for finishing this your the first person ive seen actually finish this type of story
kuroyukihime01 chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
(0)/ kawaiiii~~~ so cuuuutttteee~
im chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
LOL..six babies to take care of(even if they already know how to do it themselves),but still SIX!that is just way too funny and if i were lyria(?did i get it right) i wouldn't know whether to feel mad or super happy at korus for being the cause of i loved the relationahip between them and the way you described luck!XD
Im just jin chapter 11 . 12/20/2005
wow, this is one of the best stories ive read on fictionpress! I love this. Its great.. you get what i mean right? Its just really cool, now i have it on my favorties list! Yay!
MimiGhost chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
lolfunny
Greeneyes616 chapter 11 . 3/23/2004
I really like your story, it's very sweet, and I like the detail you used. I also like the humor you put into it:)..keep on writing.
~Greeneyes616
pleaseuseanothername chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I've read the whole story and I like it. I especially like the first chapter. You have a great sense of humor as well as a good sense of who your characters are. The dialogue is really nice. You have an excellent ear for words.
The only things that are occasionally frustrating are some spelling mistakes here and there as well as the confusion re: the role of dragons. At one point it sounds like a relationship already exists between the humans and the dragons, then it sounds like the dragons live independently of the humans. Both are probably true, but wouldn't this create a trade among humans in dragon flesh and some means of "control", even if it's only an illusion?
Anyway, that's my critique. Overall, fantastic bit of writing.
Kris chapter 11 . 5/25/2003
Yay! I love the ending. This story was very enjoyable, and I'm glad with the way things turned out. I loved it.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 11 . 4/8/2003
I liked that! Quick read, and fun too! Good job!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 8 . 4/7/2003
I'm liking this, so far! I'll be back to read the rest later, I promise.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
Oh I like this a lot!
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 4 . 4/4/2003
OO I really like this, off to rea dmore!
Sharpe chapter 11 . 1/25/2003
An intricate tale woven in braids of love, mystery, jelousy, and sadness. One of the longer stories I have taken the time to read here at . You reviewers do you justice.

Sharpe
InklingRose chapter 9 . 1/24/2003
Ooh! I love it so much! Your an amazing writer! i wanna marry a dragon then I could fly! And not to mention I could 'accidently' burn up my math teacher! Teehee! Keep it coming I really like it. One thing though you may want to change it so you can accept annonymous reveiws cause some people don't have sn's for this. Awsoome job as always though keep it coming post more asap!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »