Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
ddz008 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
It was good!
I like it... Matt seems crazy at the middle of the story, but he is really sweet in the end!
:D
Posi chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
oy, your slash is so GOOD. It's all realistic-like. I mean, it seems realistic-like... maybe this is just the subconsious communication of two mid-teen female virgins... The plot makes no sense, but I'm assuming you're following the song. *_*
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I like it! I actually understood the resemblance of the song too, the only difference being that in the song he actually killed the other guy, and Matt didnt kill Sean in this one. I like the story though, and I lovev the song..lol..heck I love Good Charlotte. If you ever decide to do any other Good Charlotte song fics. lemme know.
The Dark Enchantress chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
This is a really good story. Great job!
where possible chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
nice fic! it was really good although i'm a bit confused as to some of his actions but i liked the dning :)

Cali.

could you review a fic on an account called imation if you have time?

thanks!
Rhys chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I was humming the song the entire time I read this...it shall now be stuck in my head for a day and a half, or until some other equally catchy tune usurps it. Thank you very much!

Anyway, I loved this! I'm a sucker for good slash, doncha know, and I would qualify this as damn good slash! Had all the elements- psychotic stalker tendencies, misleading rumors, refreshing citrus flavors... _
Jenny-chama chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Oh, Lira! I love this! Thankies for writing a slash fic! *rubs*

I think Matt/Justin is cute...well, after you get over the sadist edge on Matt. ; I already told you this in your journal, but I thought, “hey, why not?”

So, I love the fluff-ness at the end. *swoons*

But...were Justin and Sean not a couple...?*sweat-drop*
Karasu Tendo chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
I STILL like this story muchly. _ A little scary, as I've said, but very good. Especially for a first time slashy story. _ I'm off to read your next one!
RunawaY chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Hmm...I've heard the song (actually it's one of my favorite songs!), and this story definitely bears a resemblance.

I thought it was a great story...absolutely wonderful.

Keep up the good work!

...How's about a sequel or second chapter? But if you leave it just like it is, it still stays perfect. ;)
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Hello, my lovely. Eventhough I've already read this I'd thought I'd review so other people would see my review and hopefully read, and then you'd get more reviews. _

This is still a really good story. Slightly creepy with a bit of fluffiness. Odd combination, but a good one. Write more slash!