Reviews for A Story Between 3 Friends
Ladies of the Pen chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
I thought that when i created Mr. Anonymous i clarified that he was not the evil mastermind when i called him 'bumbling", then referenced how bumbling people are always hired by master minds...

Whatever.

Anyway, someone reviewed? I don't believe that someone actually reviewed! I can't believe anyone other than us is reading this story!
Jenn chapter 18 . 6/7/2005
Oh man, we're weird. I haven't read this in forever.. Jess, I thought you wrote another chapter...?
beast girl chapter 18 . 5/6/2005
Hey, I was going to tell you how funny this thing is and now they're telling me to offer criticism?...Ok...I found one punctuation error...somewhere...and I'm shocked that you sad excuse for writers ignored/overlooked it. May the wrath of Zeus and the entire cast of "Clash of the Titans" come upon you! Yes, even the paper vulture (especially the paper vulture).Anyways, don't ask why I'm beast girl. It's a pretty sick name and don't think I'm deprived or something, ok?yours truly,-beast girl (rarr)ps: i'm a rewarding tool!
QuicksilverDragonfire chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
As usual, nothing but nonsense, though ur right about me getting narrator and fictional Jess mixed up in the last chapter. oh well. neway Heather better update before I leave or i won't be able to read it for a while. See ya in August!
H.K.S. Dreadnought chapter 15 . 12/2/2003
I finally wrote a new chapter... now if someone would just continue the story! Jenn, hurry up, and send on the e-mail with Amy and Sharleen!
QuicksilverDragonfire chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
FUNNY FUNNY! next time be lomger! and take longer! now I must be creative, and that doesn't sit well with my brain! heehee i try
Ladies of the Pen chapter 13 . 9/23/2003
Sorry about the shortness of last chapter guys.

Jenn, looks like it's your turn!
QuicksilverDragonfire chapter 11 . 9/16/2003
wow this story is really getting weird. and i cant believe you guys updated so fast! Id update today if i could but i am going to gruyere with my class so i will hopefully write tomorrow and update the day after. ps heather email me so i can use funny stuff about you guys, ie how was i supposed to know jenn had a new haircut!
Ladies of the Pen chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
Hmm, btw I don't *want* to solve everything... but you always make problems that have to be resolved to move on! I can't sit there and just make everyone discuss how to fix it... besides, my solutions have been totally random and destined for failure. Like this one. I just never have a chance to cause a disaster, cause I never have time to move on and present another problem all at once... anyway I'm leavin it up to you two to extend on this one, I'm at my sister's and I have no time left, I had to post it or rewrite it at home which would suck... sorry bout the abrupt ending.

Lates! ~Jenn
Scrawled chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
*histerical laughter* I LOVE YOU HEATHER! lol that is SO in caracter! Poor cow... and I'm glad you brought up several of our jokes and comments from campin... pretty good laughs. Hehehe... I hate wiggers. Very satisfying end to them. I'm at my sister's for now so I'll try and write here, but I don't know if I can... ttyl!
QuicksilverDragonfire chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
I am laughing so hard I can't breath. As usual it is total nonsense, and I am loving every minute of it! Formatting sucks though.

The one and only...JEZ!
Ladies of the Pen chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
I tried reformating my chapter but I don't know if it worked yet. Jenn, your chapters are funny and all, but must your character always have all the answers? Problems are GOOD! And WHY haven't you sent on the story with Sharleen, Amy and I? I do not care if all the text suddenly turned neon green, send it on already! (copying and pasting has always worked for me, you just have to wait a second for the tool thing to pop up)
QuicksilverDragonfire chapter 5 . 6/15/2003
good good, its my turn again isnt it? wow, um dont expect anything soon cuz my class is putting on a play and my entire time is filled with rehearsals. give me a coupla weeks and ill have a chapter up. heather u might want to look at ur formatting, its kinda weird...
Scrawled chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
I'm sorry... *Looks ashamed of herself* This chapter ain't so great cause I had to rush it, but I wanted to get it up so you can continue... I dunno, let me know if it's funny or not. I usually find other people's writing funnier than my own. So, email me when you guys update to be on the safe side, ok? Lol luv yous!
QuicksilverDragonfire chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
very cool, much funnier then mine. Jenn ur turn. next time i will write better promise. plz read my other story and heather u must write more too. Ciao

ps great description of my leaving etc. and of mme hope she never reads it! ")