Reviews for Monster Slayer II: Revenge of the Master
Gijinka Renamon chapter 18 . 9/11/2005
Hey... isn't there another version of this fic that isn't a draft? Was it removed, and if so, can you put it back up?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 19 . 1/7/2005
Cool! I love the monster slayer series!
UndrtkrJoe chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Hey Tim! I finally read chapter one of Monster Slayer II and I love it! I'm gonna keep reading!
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 19 . 7/27/2003
*Claps* all done! _ Very nice ending, even tho everyone came back to life (you see, i have a thing against ppl who hav died coming back to life) but *claps again* sa good. Lakmir _ i thought Lakmir would've died like all the other monsters as well. *shrugs and holds up root beer* Cheers!
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 17 . 7/20/2003
*holds up red creamy soda* cheers! i finally finished! Isn't that a good thing? 0 Neato and getting sorta angsty...yummy! maybe the Slayers need a new tactic to defeat Sufocus...coz most of the time (in the beginning anyway) it seemed that when they fight a Monster the basics to its defeat were essentially the same...you know, summon a sword, maybe use a mon-orb...eh...sorry for all this criticism...but i'll still be reading (unless you don't want me to! _) and i'd like to see how the battle agaist Sufocus works out. How on earth are they going to get past his regen ability? Update, ne?
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 15 . 7/20/2003
The Creator...that book thing reminds me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets...Onwards!
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 12 . 7/20/2003
*bows* Sorry fer barkin up your tree then...*scratches head* i'm getting there! just really really slowly...but sometimes when i read, the character's personalities get a bit blurred and a little hard to separate from each other, esp when i read fast. The way they speak (like what sort of words and phrases they use) and the things they do when they're scared, or angry can add more individuality to the character. Not everyone cries outwardly when they're sad. Some people would become more distant, others might talk more to try and make other people think they're not unhappy. I've found that some of the columns here at FictionPress are very helpful and explain these things better than i do. (The Journey, Secret of Success and The Way Words Flow, these are the ones that helped me a lot) Maybe you could add some quirks to your characters...humans are very strange...they could be a completely dark, silent person but like cutesy bunny wabbits! _ But anyway, onwards...to the next chapter before i EAT! eating is good for you, honest! ;;
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
I'm back! Kyosuke funny! - for the dream, i don't think you need to say Eri's claustrophobic straight out, i think the dream might be enough to tell readers. You're somewhat basing this on CCS, right? maybe you might want to change some more elements of it, as it seems just a little TOO similar...not that you hafta do that...anyway, *points* onward, to chapter...whatever!
Vash the stampede45 chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
I think that the idea of giving the characters regular lives and stuff was a good idea. You are a very good writer and I see nothing wrong with anything, and I hope to see the next chap soon!
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 4 . 6/12/2003
This reminds me so much of CCS!...dubbing is 3v1l! *shiver* ...i'll see if i can get the time to read more...hold on, i'll get to chapter 12 eventually...
TenshiNoAkuma chapter 2 . 6/12/2003
hm...i so happen to have a character later in my series called Eri...*pouts* doesn't look anything like this one though.

I like the informality of it all, but not all characters are casual when talking/doing stuff. I haven't read the first one of this series yet, but i would probably think that Kyosuke would be more...um...serious?

Another thing, because not everyone hasn't read the first part of the series, and because the human race is naturally lazy (well, a lot of us are! _) not everyone will understand what is going on. Because this is a sequel, you might want to attract more readers by briefly explaining what the Monsters, Mon-Orbs are and who Viktor Sufocus is. Not everyone will want to take the time to read previous parts, especially if you're thinking of making a really really really long set of series, (like i'm thinking of doing) just to find out what's going on or what certain things are.

Maybe putting different people talking in a new paragraph might help a bit, coz that way it's easier to read for fast readers like myself and it can help readers find their spot when they're interrupted rudely by someone...

You don't hafta do all this though! ;; I'm not exactly the smartest person in the world, this is just my views. Sorry bout all the criticm, i just so happen to be in a not-so-good mood...-_-;;

Oh yeah, and i so happen to have a thing against having old enemies suddenly 'revive' so the prontagonist/s hafta fight him/her again. See my account for a rant on that _
Gavin chapter 11 . 5/28/2003
I read what I could. It seems like a great story, so far. I'll try to read the rest another time. If I could say anything about it, I'd have to say that it was suspensful from the beginning.
Destin chapter 10 . 5/18/2003
OMG. This is a really good story. I ejoyed all 10 chapters , Please update now !

O and can you please , please read one of my stories ? I would be soo happy if you did .

Pease update soon .

-Destin Scar
Adel Mortescryche chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
YAY! You finally updated!

I am soo happy that you didn't leave this story for two to three months, like some authors leave theirs! I was getting the feeling that you would, but when I checked today, I found this chapter! It was pretty well written, and I'm glad that they finally found the orb of truth! And, don't you think that one of those girls (Mana, Juri and Reiko) Would make a good monster slayer, in place of Innaho? See, don't take this in a bad way. I know its your story and everything, but I'm just giving you an idea. You can yell at me in the next chapter, if you want to. And, pls don't take so long next time! I was starting to miss Eri, Tim, and the rest of the gang like crazy! Thanks for updating!

Bye, Wiccan-san! (Can I call you that? I taken a starnge liking to using Japanese terms lately... -_-;)
ness chapter 8 . 5/2/2003
i love u timmi! lol ur sotrys kick ass.