Reviews for Designs On You
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2011
Awesomeeee and fluffy and cute c:
Alicia Henmer chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
I LOVED it! I have been reading stories on here and gotta say you are one of my favorites authors! I love the whole thing, characters, plot, setting, the whole shebang. Your sentences actually flowed! And had proper punctuation! You are my hero. I really liked how you developed the characters so much, even the ones who weren't so essential to the main story. Must say, Danny creeps me out. I MUST see a sequel! :D
Dwindling Fire chapter 24 . 10/7/2010
very, very cute! :))
Dwindling Fire chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
WEOW! I like. i really like. But why oh why can't they be longer chapters? and how comes they don't fill my whole screen :/
petitelena chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
this is such a sweet story i wish it was longer though :)

I'm glad that Chayse pick Kelly because honestly I just can't stand Danny. There wasn't great chemistry between the two of them. I was getting more of Kelly and Chayse vibe! hoho

Danny is a jerk and Chayse was probably in love with the idea of him, being all dangerous and flirtatious. I am for Kelly, right from the beginning.

And was I relieved? About the patients mix up :)

Favouriting this! Great job!

-retronadya
kaw97 chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
Oh my gosh! This story is so funny! I mean, Bianca's last name - every time I see it I have to say it out loud and then I crack up!

By the way, I also just finished Half Way to forever and forgot to review - it was AWESOME! I love time travel stories and I hope you are able to publish it.

You are one of the better writers I've found on this site.
Highlands chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
very Sweet, been reading this the 4th time :)
iPod chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
LOVE IT!
AJS chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
Whoa. This story was over before I even knew it. But I liked it a lot. I especially love the title of this story, and Kelly, and the way that you completely turned the whole flirtatious, dark, sexy bad boy image around and made him out to be exactly the type of person that he appears to be. I thought that was pretty unique, and refreshing, so yeah I'm definitely glad that Chayse ended up with Kelly instead of Danny :) He was really the one who actually cared, and honestly seeing Kelly interacting with Danny, and even Max, makes me wonder how the hell the three of them have been friends for so long, if you're just gonna so easily put your job before your friend and arrest him, or if you're gonna poke fun at your friend's illness when he has a series disease. Wtf. Friends?

I just noticed it but it's kind of funny how if you switch Kelly & Chayse's names, well I mean, Kelly sounds like a girl's name and Chayse sounds like a boy's name :p Devin is just plain stupid. Haha the doctor mix up was funny. And I love the ending. This story is so sweet :) Kelly's little confession at the end there reminds me a lot of "you had me at hello." Lol.

I wish you would update your sequel thing for this too. I'm not sure what it is, but I think I'll check it out even though it's incomplete and you probably have no plans to continue it :( Anyways, great job with this story! It was fun and lighthearted. Annd Kelly just kills me he's so sweet - especially when he said he liked her hair better before. I kind of died. Lol. I wonder how Chayse ever paid off that credit card bill...

Please keep writing cute stories like this!

- Alyssa
Diamandis chapter 24 . 11/11/2007
This story was really good. Your very talented.
bachi chapter 24 . 11/23/2006
This is a great story! I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more attention on fictionpress.

I see that Designs is one of your older stories, [I thought I'd post a review anyway] so I'm not sure if a critique is necessary; your writing has probably already improved.

But just in case, the only area improvement in writing that I noted was in character development. You mentioned in your last A/N that you'd like to elaborate on Max. Maybe some Chayse-Max scenes would bring out the character more. And Bonnie's a good candidate for added description, too.

The landlord was GREAT, though. I love how you brought him to life.

I'm looking forward to reading some more of your stuff.

I see that all of your Humor/Romance works are on hold. It's too bad! You have a great sense of humor, and it blends wonderfully with the romance-it makes for great chik lit! I'd love to read some more!

Best of Luck!
Not Safe chapter 11 . 9/25/2006
Kelly, without a doubt, is the best :) I know a guy like him...Man, I love that guy to death!Anyway, awesome story so
Serolina chapter 24 . 8/29/2006
oh this story was so funny and sweet! you did a really great job on it!

_._
sweetXsurrender chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
Hah. Ok so this is going to be for the whole story!

I love it so much! It totally rocked! I hate Danny's character, like Max and I love Kelly! And Chayse! Man you're such a good writer I loved it so much :] I also loved your description about Bianca crying and how you cry, I'm like that too! But I get splotches on my face and red eyed, it's not pretty haha. Great work though!
Sakiinyourdreams chapter 15 . 11/2/2005
OMG, the end of this chapter was so funny! Hahahaha! Poor Chayse, poor Kelly.
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »