Reviews for The Spy
Gunther89 chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
need more! its really entertaing nd i really want to know what happens next! but i think you could elaborate a bit on the agent, whats his story? nd its begining to sound too much lyk casino royale if you know what i mean or is Jack Clark just a psuedonym for James Bond?
Raven O'Connor chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
Great story. Very James Bond-ish. I like the details you put into it.
jbondlogin's busted chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Dude,i greatly admire you as an author,but i just didn't like this one.I didn't even take the time to read the first of all,it is too unoriginal.A lot of the characters' names are taken from past James Bond characters,the opening sentences are almost identical to those of the first Bond book,Casino Royale,the chapter is called the same as the first one in Casino Royale,and the events are very ,you use the same words too frequently and repeated phrases.I just happened to see the last sentence of the chapter.A baretta under his pillow!Why don't ya just name the guy "James Bond"?You still have my respect,though,so please,please,don't hate me for this.I just love James Bond and this was sorta a 's all.

jbond
Mary chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
Pretty good so far
The Watched chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
I think this story is great! It's really descriptive and you seem to know a lot about your chosen subject! I can't wait to read more.
B. Smith chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
This is like so good! I love it. post more!
Laird MacDonald chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
Very nicely done. I like the description too. The only thing that struck me a little strange is the French currency. I suppose the story took place before the introduction of euros?

Other than that keep writing!
Harmony chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
, and btw, you should check your are some problems.I tell you about it , Harmdog:)
Laird MacDonald chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
I'm impressed by the details you've put in this story. It's great.

Can't wait to see Jack's further adventure!
Brooke11 chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
Very nice. I love the way you write! I wish I could write as good as you! Definately continue asap!

Brooke
Harmdog chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Hey! What's up? Anyways, GREAT story! I thought it was really creative. (And, barely ANY spelling mistakes!) If I had any suggestions; I would say that the first chapter was kind of confusing because it had so many names and stuff. I do like the way the 2nd chapter is actually a flashback to before the 1st chapter. It's really cool. Also, one of the first sentences had the word combination in there twice and it made the sentence sound awkward. But other than that, it was awesome! Seriously, your writing never ceases to amaze me! You have a LOT of talent! I could never write like that even if I worked on it forever! I'm serious, it is really good! Okay! Bye!

Harmdog:)
joseph callihoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
This is so like cool.
Laird MacDonald chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This is good! Hope you continue with the story.