Reviews for The Soldier
Val Mora chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This sounds interesting; I'll read more later. I'm curious as to who found her diary, and what they're going to do with it. I'd also like to know what the rules of this world are - you've made it seem very old fashioned, and yet, you have the main character driving a car. The anachronisms make it interesting, and a little confusing. _

I'd also like to thank you for reading and reviewing one of my stories, about a month ago ("Ending?"), and apologize profusely for not reviewing you back. I must never have gotten the notification for your review.

You also commented that you didn't know who the characters in the story were; it's my fault - they're reused personalities from other stories of mine; that was the gist of the question. I'm sorry. They're pretty much who they seem to be, just a little closer than one might think (there IS a slash-innuendo warning, after all). Kudos are like brownie points - sort of like informal karmic bonus points.
Little Comet chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
Who's the guy he send away?
Little Comet chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
Strange, but thrilling!
tintinnabulation chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
This looks pretty interesting. Please keep writing it.

Why is William driving without a licence?
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Nice work. I love the discription that you've put in it. I like this. Thanks for reviewing my story by the way.
PyschNerd chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Where does this story take place? The dialogue sounds American, but it says her father went to America and left her behind. Can you specify?
Sira Morgan chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I think that the paragraphs need to spaced when it changes subjects or views.