Reviews for The Bizarre Journey
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
This is starting to sound like something I would write about myself. My mother is commonly excusing my inanity by saying I'm a writer. Like the time I was trying to figure out the best way to get into a tiny space by climbing in all the cupboards...ah, well. I guess most writers are cursed with insanity. Hurry up and finish it! I want to read more!
InuSaysLeGasp chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
LMAO right now! Ok, ok... i think i'll be fine in just a minute or so, just give me sec... ::starts goin into histerics:: BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!::coughcough:: Whew! I think i'm done. Ok, well just ta let yaz know, this sounds like me and my friends, well...almost. Except for the Albino rat thing. That definately doesn't fit in with me... or mason. If u wanna see wut my life is like, check out "the red wall". It's under my name... It's a story...I wrote it... ok yea. Well, I'm done. Just lettin' u know that this is awsome!Keep writing more, PEEZ (a q's)! O.o
Blankppr chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
Down with pink! um.**clears throat** it's funny **nods**
Contia Mirian chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
*sighs* Thank you.

Well I was just going to leave it at that, but. I'll be nice. 1) I needed a break from the serious too, but my reviewers start going off on how they were only gone for a little while and I started doing this so I generally keep off this sort of thing. 2) I'm not the only insane one. 3) It's very, um, interesting.

I figured I would finally review one of yours stories since you've read my pampered pet. _ Can't remeber whether or not I did so before. Bad Ice!.

Rhyming's fun!

I'm starting to babble again so I'll go now.

Ice