Reviews for Operation BMG: The New World
IHJ chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
Yay! With Alex there, the nurse or whoever is in charge of medicine at Lexus wouldn't lift her shirt to examine how hard she was bruised or something. Is she claustrophic? And I'm glad for further differentiation of Kaede's and Adrian's personality. :D

IHJ chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
One typo. "He had big muscles which couldn't seem to be covered by the school uniform, cuts and bruises all over the exposed skin, an ugly red scar across her forehead, and he was tall." Should be HIS forehead. Hee hee. I'm glad she kicked his ass.

Oh, my. She gets to see him half-naked and he sounds like a hunk from the earlier chapters. No offense, but I've read many stories about a female masquerading as a guy and they ALWAYS walk in on them half-naked in a towel. *sigh* Kinda old...

I like the revelation about the cherry blossom tree. Is there a specific legend to it, with people, or is its magic and mystery in its full-year bloom?

IHJ chapter 6 . 11/26/2003
Didn't really move the story forward, but I guess we learned a few new things about Neo. And it is kinda amusing how much attention Andre attracts.

IHJ chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Evil cliffie. And since this is in the fantasy..hmm...is he, like, an actual fallen angel? That'd be cool...

IHJ chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
Hey...wait..isn't BMG a big music company?

Anyway, this chapter really talks about how others are affected by Andrea's wrath and the coolness of Fallen Angel, but I really do hope that we see further characterization of the main people. Kaede, Ethan and Adrian are Nicholas' classmates, right?

IHJ chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Neo, eh? Sounds familiar. *wink* Good chapter, and introducing the members of the band.

IHJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Sobering, realizing why Andrea feels uneasy around boys. However, having her disguised as a boy, and having her hear how boys talk in private about girls or whatever may not exactly be the healthiest way to get over her fear. I'd like to know more about her brother. :)

Aolani chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
another great chapter...sorry if i don't review for every chapter! Very creative, can't wait to see what happens next! You shall hear from me again! _
Aolani chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
great chapter! now i gotta read the rest, but keep up your great writing!
Aolani chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
great story! great chapter! i can't wait to read the rest of the story!

expect to here from me again!
Lauren K chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
OOh, I likey! V. good. sounds like a fun story-I'll continue it later when I have time *comes back in 800 years*

~Kiara
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2003
my gosh

ur an excellent writer

it would b so cool if i could write as well as u did...

-_-;
Raine Ishida chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
I'll add to the 10 reviews and say WOW...this is incredible. I can't wait to read more.
Write Me Thrilled chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
onigod i would do anything to be Andrea right now lol
Write Me Thrilled chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
oh getting interesting there might just have to keep reeading...lol
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »