Reviews for Doom
Jusy chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Creepy... but very realistic. Hard to believe you wrote this a year ago... seems like nothing has changed.
shinco chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Whoa, that's so cool how you did that! It looked like a big upsidedown triangle! He, he! Cool poem, I know what you mean.
Ara E R Took chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
oo, got shivers on that one! stupid good poet... *grumble grumble* jk, lol you should publish a collection!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
awesome poem! i love it! very cool format, with the diminishing number of words and the rhyming. and true too, this world does seem to be coming to its doom, seems like the end is near, but who am i to say that? anyway, great job on this! keep on writing!
Blooming Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I love the whole triangle, great stuff, yea, this world makes me so sad, so horrible.. but we don't have to live that way.. thinking like that.. we all can gather up our strength and make life great. It may be a sad lie, to pretend everythings fine, but at least we will all be sane. Anyways, I'm really beginning to like your work! So much passion thrown into! Keep writing, and fighting the fight that is life!
ChaoxAngel chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
WOW, that's formatting genius at work! Woohoo!

~DW
Deadwind chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
::reminded of chain letters and triangles:: Yes the world is coming to doom...through those chaing letters ::grumbles::

But anyways, very well set out. Good job!
silent tongue chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
brilliantly set out, true aswell
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Another triangle format! A bit...oh, I don't know. I'm not good at reviewing poems. What has been happening lately? I'm not too into it. I do like the part about betrayal and such, though I dont' think we're all doomed, and the last bit was a bit tedious. Coolness, though.