Reviews for Can't Let Go Change
Souzou-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
your email isnt letting me send you stuff so ill tell you here, new mist up. thanks and bye

P.S. I like the song
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I can actually relate to this. How very true. It's scary how people want you to change so bad that they practically start living your life for you. Great poem. Keep up the good work!
Aesthete chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Really awesome man...n you're absolutely right about the no-change thing...someone who really cares about u won't want u to become someone else just to satisfy their wordly expectations...i've been through it all my life and i know it really hurts...but u know what...u gotta hang in there because someone who deserves u is gonna come around...n u'll know it then that u never ever need to change...not for anyone...not for anything...this review's getting a bit long...it's just that i get carried away when i read stuff like this...self-assertion all the way...gotta stop now *sighs*

btw, a very belated happy birthday... :-)
Vuelo chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Well happy birthday a li ttle late. i like the song its got lotsa emotion and i like the message. keep writin!

-Courtney
TL Demeter chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I remember this!

I printed it out and forgot to review! Sorry, _ "

"I’m drifting, I’m running

Oh, I’m still me"

the best lines!

T.L. Demeter
Jade6 chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Happy belated B-Day. ok happy *really* belated b-day, lol.

It was nice to hear from you again! Thanks for reviewing me even after months of silence, lol. I am sorry I have not been around. but I am here now and your song:

WAS BRILLIANT!

I loved how it ended. After all these uncertainties about life and personality to have the defined "me" at the end was perfect. Wonderful job at any rate.

Ah, my story. It will be finished. eventually. I kind of hit a writer's block with it and have been too busy to put the effort it. This summer it is going to be a priority though.

Anyway, I will try to review more, post more and read more!

Take care.

Jade
Rini chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Amazing really. I love this. How much it sounds like my own relationship at times, and maybe even right now. Hmm, I need to take sometime and look at your stuff to review, its been awhile ne? Well its always great, so there's something for me to look forward to. Keep it up.

~R
Kaiwaf chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Wow, i really enjoyed reading that. Reminded me of a book i read (most things do). The last stanza was really effective; you write emotionally really well .

Awesome work!

Kat
Princess Mulan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Woo.30 reviews! I wish I can have that many reviews. (jealousy attack)

hehehe, Your writing is much better. Very deep and emotional. so true, too. A lot of people feel that ways now and then. Feel so bad for you. I'm glad to hear you're better now.
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Excellent! This is really good! Happy belated birthday! Oh, I don't know if I told you, but Mystical Knight is updated... it's actually a short chapter... _ Keep writing! _
SolusLupa Kouken chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
*claps* That's a great song you wrote. Keep up the great writing!
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
that was beautiful, with a very relatable subject, and a sweet, effortless flow to the words.
Morbane chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I like! The meter's clever and you're actually saying something, too...

So let me go

And see everything I can do

*smile* I relate.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I know exactly how you feel. Especially now, when everything's changing, yet all the random, stupid things are staying the same. Happy (belated) birthday. Thanks for the review!
Arietti chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

*grins* Sorry, had to. But anyways, I LOVE this! I never could write a song, much less sing, wish I could hear it sometime!

~Ari