Reviews for God, You So Crazy!
Mock Eulogy chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
How many points get deducted if I laughed at this chapter and the chapters before?
wildwolffree17 chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
This is excellent. Very good job. I enjoyed reading all of them.
citrus scented chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
again i love how you can create characters so believably. really enjoyable reads.
citrus scented chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
haha freakin hilarious, love it. "If I hadn't died, I probably would've gone nuts and become a hooker or something..."- hehe. "God: Okay, I'm ready.

Charlotte: Sock it to me, God.

God: You're going to Heaven."- oh the genius. "The truth is, whether you believe in me or not is not really all that important... it's only worth ten points..."- wicked, wicked. love it all.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
hehe darkly humourus and just plain hysterical at points. i love how just through dialouge you create the characters so solidly and maintain such an original and entertaining story. wicked idea, and well written.
Adolescent chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
'God: That one is also simple. The vast majority of African-Americans couldn’t name five countries in Africa to save their lives, did you know that?

P4Pancho: What does that have to do with anything?

God: Think about it. They don’t CARE about Africa. More importantly, they have no allegiance to Africa. For all intents and purposes, they are just Americans. Americans who have, in the past, been denied the rights and liberties afforded to all men and women living in the United States. As a result, they see themselves as brothers and, therefore, can unite to struggle against any perceived discrimination that comes their way.'

I'm African-American and I CARE about Africa. I feel greatly offended, but the story is funny so there's no REAL harm done. I guess...
Lone Paper Crane chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
P.S. Thank you for refraining from spelling everything out. Armando seems like a Columbine kid. Haha. I mean- no Haha, because Columbine wasn't funny.. But. Ahem. Well, I'm an ass. So, in retrospective, it was -kind- of funny.. How about we just blame Michael Moore for that one. good job, fatass. In any case. Thanks for that- you had good deliberation when skipping certain things and just leaving it up to the reader. EXQUISITE. With old wine and everything.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
LOL!

This was a thought-provoking piece of work as a whole, even if the hilarity was almost -blinding-, the subtext didn't elude me. I have no complaints- I think I only made spelling corrections. Usually, I'll have discrepancies with the way things are worded, language lessons, act. But these are purely conversational, and I try to stay away from correcting dialogue, because only the -author- knows the true rhythm and flow. And everything flowed quite nicely here. From the dialogue itself, to the language, and the pause-beats in between, [silences] and whatnot. Do you have some sort of degree in schtick? Because this was pretty quick and witty.

If you can't have my children, here. Take these fresh-baked cookies for writing an addictive, feel-good piece that's a solid powerhouse for hilarity and thought-provocation.

Simply wonderful.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
This was the most cleverly written conversation out of all of them- I don't know how you could convey all these messages without coming off as pedantic. It's so sweet, that's it's chilling. I'm happy to have read this. Actually, as hard-line Catholic as I am, I think that the better half of mixed intentions always takes the cake with God. And in the end, the message is more important than the medium/vehicle through which it's expressed. You've done a good job with this- I think god is actually -quite- pleased. Because not all people can hear him through white-collared men and homilies. Sometimes they need something down to earth, packaged in hilarity to allow the more subtle waves of the message to take over. These were awesome, I don't think I could express how -awesome- or how addictive these were. It was a good call to end it with Frank, and on this note.

Thanks for the wonderful read.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
LMFAO!

THIS WAS HILARIOUS.

P4Pancho: And if abortions such a sin, wouldn’t throwing away babies in the dumpster be a greater sin? [*abortion's.]

Playstation, being geared toward the more mature audience, seems to have a larger market of people who could afford their consoles and games, as opposed to Nintendo's old targets. Though they have matured, they don't have enough labels to support their more mature-franchised games. Even when Nintendo Game Cube's performance is prime, let's face it- their platforms aren't as wide in variety -or- as endurant as Playstation's myriad of games that host a good amount of hours of gameplay. Nintendo is loveable, yeah. All their surviving platforms, ie: Mario, Metroid, ect. do extremely well. But that's as far as "innovation" for them goes.

... this was the most clever piece I've ever read. I agree with all the questions.

... have my babies.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
You have an amazing way with conversations. Concise, and without shame or fear of the moral lessons so blatantly told. This would have been pedantic if it were fake, but it was totally real- I respect it, especiall the section where you skip him talking about what they said he was, because it wasn't all that important. And -straight- to the heart of things. If in the previous spelling corrections I've made, other people have, I apologize.

These are awesome, and I appreciate them -finally- written down.

I thought I was gonna just turn off the comp and go take a shower, but I got addicted. _
The Proxy Ninja chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
God: Ah, I’m just kidding! No, that would the worst sin imaginable! (laughs) [*would be]

God: Let me put it another way. Good and evil are two very real forces in the universe. They are not abstract concepts, though to truly understood either is well beyond the grasp of mortal comprehension. [*to truly have understood, to truly understand]

Haha! nice closing. These are genius.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
God: (quiet voice) Here we go again... Chale, mijo, come on in! Mi casa es tu casa! I here that they cut your ass up down there... [*hear]

I can't correct the spanish or the ebonics.

But this was hilarious.
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
i'm dying
The Proxy Ninja chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Holy GOD this is hilarious, lmfao- That would be me. I think it's because I'm Asian. You know the stereotype. I found this off Gilee's favorite stories. Gilee only has three, and I have like. Ten million. So, this -must- be good, I say to myself.

I'm pleasantly not surprised! I'm reading these out of order. I usually read to critique, but I think I just want to enjoy these pieces. I will give a serious critique for any story that seems hugantically important to you. And if this was the most important one, I'll give them under an anonymous-signed review.

This is really awesome. Thank you for making my night.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »