Reviews for God, You So Crazy!
The Proxy Ninja chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Holy GOD this is hilarious, lmfao- That would be me. I think it's because I'm Asian. You know the stereotype. I found this off Gilee's favorite stories. Gilee only has three, and I have like. Ten million. So, this -must- be good, I say to myself.

I'm pleasantly not surprised! I'm reading these out of order. I usually read to critique, but I think I just want to enjoy these pieces. I will give a serious critique for any story that seems hugantically important to you. And if this was the most important one, I'll give them under an anonymous-signed review.

This is really awesome. Thank you for making my night.
jovian-w2002 chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
... THIS IS REALLY REALLY FUNNY! please post in more! I love the one with Charlotte and God! :P
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
lmalao wow...i loved that...you are very creative and too damn funny...
"The vast majority of African-Americans couldn’t name five countries in Africa to save their lives,"
lemme think about that one...one...two..um...nope cant name five...
Porcelain Mask chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
-laughing to death- Funny... -drool- xD
SpawnMeister666 chapter 8 . 9/15/2003
So you want to know what I think?

Well, first off, this is now in my favorites list!

Second off, its great, wonderful, amazingly well written, funny, thought provoking, intelligent, articulate, and basically one of the best things I've read for a long time.

Apart from that I was totally unimpressed! Just kidding of course!

Great stuff...truly something special!

Spawny
Little Miss Mary chapter 8 . 8/9/2003
Yay! That was really cool, man... I want more! The pacing was really great, it never slowed down or got boring. There were some interesting things to think about, mainly on Frank's chapter, where he was the root of his own sadness. So true! Write more... _
Jessica Night chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
Great story! I mean, really, even without lots of action and whatnot, you managed to get my interest and keep it. I absolutely admire you for the fact that you have the talent to make me laugh one second, then turn around and really make me think about everything. Of course, the small shots at teenage-vampire writers (me being one myself) did make me glare at my moniter for a second or two, but I do agree that it's a plot that's heavily overused, so I forgive you. Keep writing these sort of things; reading, laughing, and thinking are three of my favorite things to do. :)

~Jessica Night~

P.S. Though this is from a different story, how the heck did you come up with "fantabulous"? I made that up two years ago! I'm not sure if that's interesting or freaky...
MyOldPenNameSucked chapter 8 . 3/6/2003
I LOVED THIS! Sometimes I was ronflmao, and other times I was really thinking.I don't mind dying if G-d acts like this, lol! Le tme shot up the school?
Alias Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I guess I'm going to Hell, then!
Terra Tigra chapter 8 . 2/22/2003
I laughed, I cried (well, not really but I was feelin' it) and sure did think. I agree that if you can make someone think or, possibly, start thinking then you have accomplished something great. And heck, why not have a good laugh along the way.

Really nice job, and if it makes any difference, you're over-all writing is very good. *shrug* I'm here, so why not?

Five out of five.

Terra Tigra chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Aw, it cover. I really enjoyed it though, had a good laugh here and there. Very enlightening at the same time, kind of makes you .

Right.

-Terra T.-
Terra Tigra chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
This is so great! I need to go read that Goth's Revenge thing still but I'll get to it, no worries. Your points here are so good, even about women, mind you I am a women and I took no offense what-so-ever because, frankly, it's all true. I'd like to think of myself as an exception to these (don't roll your eyes, I know you were thinking it :P).

I'm determined to get a GameCube, not just because of this. I told my brother over and over that it was better but no he wanted a PS2! I miss Mario.

Anyway, sometimes I start to ramble, so I'll shut up now.

-Terra T.-
Terra Tigra chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
Deep. *sob*cry*sniff*tear*and so on. Moving on to the funny stuff.
Terra Tigra chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
AH! I love it, I love it, I love it!

"Eh, It's all the same to me."

Wonderful job you've done here. I read on.

Terra Tigra chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
This is the funniest God damn thing I have ever read! And look! I'm only on chapter 2!

Oh, the irony is ever so sweat.

58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »