Reviews for God, You So Crazy!
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 7 . 2/19/2003
No! Blasphemy all you want! I like reading this!

.I'm an atheist, so it figures I'd say . I already said, ignore the babbling moron.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 8 . 2/19/2003
Heh , this whole thing was quite amusing Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed reading it
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
"Men and women are different, yet equally incompetent in every way."

Heh heh I *KNOW* I agree with that one.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
I don't need to ask what he did or how he died. I kinda have my own ideas.

.I don't know what to say. Just that I liked this chapter. If I'm to assume these are your views, then you have some interesting ones. As I said before, I think I agree. , ignore the babbling moron.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
"Let me put it another way. Good and evil are two very real forces in the universe. They are not abstract concepts, though to truly understood either is well beyond the grasp of mortal comprehension. As I said before, the world is neutral. Only those inhabiting it can give it value. Everything that lives in the Universe has the ability to bring good to the world. What greater meaning or goal could you aspire to in life? People like you bring goodness to the void… It is one of the reasons I made you. Do you understand now?"

Holy shit. That's deep. And y'know what? I think I agree.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
It's okay! Coconuts are funny! Heh heh heh.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
Okay, I'm in computers class and I started grinning like a maniac reading this. Now everyone's looking at me funny.

Next chapter.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! This is good. I'll keep reading.
Soleil Antoinette chapter 8 . 2/13/2003
Hey -

Fantastic story here - and yes, you did complete your accomplishment you set out for your reader(s)- it really did make me think AND laugh (although I didn't cry - not that type of person ;)

It was really awesome the way that you had 'God' think and interact with the 'mortals' and how they were kind of stupified when they reached the 'pearly gates' (my fav parts) ;). I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to whatever story you have coming out next!
SeeYaPancho chapter 8 . 2/10/2003
God bless you Gilee7. God bless you...

You are the most valuable reviewer of the millenium, man!

And as for that whole "epoligue" thing, consider this: perhaps the final chapter of this story is the prologue to another story... Think about that!

Too bad it really was a typo... Thanks for destroying my writer's cred pal...
Gilee7 chapter 8 . 2/9/2003
Shouldn't the name of that chapter been Epoligue? (not sure if that was correct spelling) Prologue comes before everything happens. Get your shit together!

I really enjoyed every single chapter of this. It was very funny and you did seem to be thinking pretty hard during some of it. I think you had a little help with Mary-Jane, if you know what I mean.

I really have no religion. I'm kinda athiest, but not really. But...if Heaven is real then...I only get 10 pts. subtracted off for that. So, maybe I can still get in the gates and see the topless angels! OH YEAH!
Gilee7 chapter 6 . 2/9/2003
Gamecube is much better than PS2 and XBOX! I agree.

I shall read Goth's Revenge after I'm finished with this since u seem to be begging people to do so.
Gilee7 chapter 4 . 2/9/2003
Haha...but that's not the meaning of life. The meaning of life is to get laid as many times as you can...and to eat pie. Yum...Pie.
Gilee7 chapter 3 . 2/9/2003