Reviews for God, You So Crazy!
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Hilarious stuff
SeeYaPancho chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
Thanks for the reviews, everyone! It feels great to know that people are actually reading my stuff and, well, not hating me for it. I've come across a lot of religious folks who haven't really cottoned to my work all that much (whatever THAT means).

The next chapter will be the last and I'd just like to say a few things on it and the series as a whole. In the beginning, the "God, You So Crazy" conversations were just an outlet for my excess silliness. They have since turned into something a little more important to me and, as a result, have been a mixture of both comedy and commentary, be it on religion, sex, race, whatever. Chapter 5 in particular wasn't funny at all; of course, that wasn't the intention but I just want to make that clear. I hope I balanced it out with the silliness that was Chapter 6, though...

As for Chapter 7, while there may be some humorous aspects to it, on the whole, it will be a serious good-bye to this blasphemous little world I've created. It will be a deeply personal conversation and will probably take a while to write... But worry not! Those of you looking for one last cheap laugh at God's expense will probably get it in the prologue that I plan to write for the conclusion.

Who knows? Maybe you'll see the return of that lovable editor from the Atheist's Review...

Anyway, I just wanna say thanks for all the kind words. God bless you all... seriously.

P4Pancho
Soleil Antoinette chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
pretty deep man, interesting - actually pretty different from what I was expecting. Where do you get your ideas from? You must have put a whole bunch of thought into this, because I can really understand and make sense of all of this - especially in chapter 5 and below. How about some more laughs like in the first few chapters of the story? So far it is good though.
Soleil Antoinette chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
very good so far - mainly laughing my butt off!
PersistentLime chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! **** FOUR STARS MAN! I REALLY LIKE THE PART WITH THE BLACK GUY, THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! Keep up the good work.

(The concept of eternal suffering terrifies me, and so does Christianity)
Soichiro X chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Another good chapter. Who's next? Clinton?
Exodus chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
Man. . this chapter was tight as hell too. . this would be the ish i would see in "the best short stories ever"

but seriously though. . this is one GREAT story, i mean. . BRAVO. .ENCORE. . man. . its tight
Soichiro X chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
This is genius, I love it. You've got a good thing going here, even if you are going to hell. I'll probably be opening the door for you. Anyway, very creative and funny. Keep it up.
Exodus chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Man Pancho. .

YOU SO CRAZY

But on a real. .thats a nice story, and captures humore very well. Man. . except for the fact my Ex's name is Martha. . who i cant stop grievin over. . i like the story very much, its pretty cool. . pretty cool. .
SeeYaPancho chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed that. Expect new conversations soon. I have only one favor to ask: tell your friends. Please! Spread the word, cuz even though I'll still write'em even if nobody's reading, whether I post'em or not is another story... Well, later.
K.S.Riddle chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
This brightened my day. And I'm going to hell for writing that I think this is so funny. It doesn't matter, I'm Athiest-ish.
K.S.Riddle chapter 1 . 1/13/2003