Reviews for Katia
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
testing testing
Gwenuever chapter 5 . 2/9/2003
Interesting chap. A few minor mistakes in it, but good anyways. I like the name of your Inn. ) But isn't Freta a normal town, like where there are adults in it too? I would imagine that the innkeeper would be mildly surprised at a band of children coming into his inn. Unless they're in their late teens? perhaps you should explain on this a little more.
Heather chapter 5 . 2/4/2003
Hah! I didn't look away, go me! Who is Shira? Rashelle (is that it?) Isn't there, so she came from outside?

Um, question, where did the money come from? Supposing they have money in their town then it's understandable, but where is gonna come from later? How exactly did Tyran come to power? Last, about what are the ages of the characters?
Gwenuever chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
i like it! It gives a little more background to 'The Six'. Only thing i noticed was that soon after the four kids saved Katia, she seemed to immediately assume the role of their leader. Perhaps that's just her character, but i think it would be nice if you could emphasize on that and show how her leadership developed. well hope to see more chapters soon! )
Gwenuever chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
hmmm...interesting! I think it's good, and i'm curious to know more. Chap. is a little short but that doesn't really matter. Hope to read more soon!